• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DeNoiser effect - premiere

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends, I do not have the DeNoiser effect in premiere, and the EQ effect.

Does anyone know what it could be?

(I have a premiere pro cc 2018)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

MUSH,

The older DeNoiser and EQ effects are under the Audio Effects > Obsolete Audio Effects. See Shivangi's advice, as well, for advice on the new Denoise effect.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MUSH,

Please try using Adaptive Noise Reduction effect on Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018. You can gain access to this feature via the Essential Sound Panel in Premiere Pro, or as an effect that you can add to your footage manually.

Denoise effect has been added to the latest version i.e. Adobe Premiere Pro 13.0. Please refer to this link:

New and enhanced features | Latest release of Premiere Pro CC

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MUSH,

The older DeNoiser and EQ effects are under the Audio Effects > Obsolete Audio Effects. See Shivangi's advice, as well, for advice on the new Denoise effect.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have applied Denoise effect in my own recording with a Sonya600 external mic stereo, in my timeline, after exporting in h.264, high bitrate, the sound is ahead comparing with my face movement and talking,and is not syncronised at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines