• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Import photos in Lightroom Classic CC

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am not sure what happened, but all of a sudden I can't import photos into Lightroom Classic CC. While in  I did the typical import option on the UL drop down file option, select import photos, then it brought me to the "import screen", I proceed with clicking the source. This is where it just stays gray throughout the screen, and says; "finding files", then switches to "loading dates". Then it just sits there, blank...still no images. I have tried different files in different locations, and nothing!! I went to Light Classic and am able to import photos there, just usually work through Classic CC as a preference. I checked to see if there was an update that needed to occur on my end, I tried exiting out of the app, restarting computer, and the crazy part is I was working in it on and off all day. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you use?

Do you use the latest version of Lightroom (version 7.5)? If not please update to the actual version and try again.

Try to reset the LR preferences ->  https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Try to deactivate the GPU support -> Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Thank you for your response. I have tried both solutions on my Windows and I still can not import any images. It is very frustrating, I am not sure what to do? Thank you for your prompt answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have answer my question which version of Lightroom do you use. Please check if yxou use the latest version of Lightroom. It's version 7.5 at the moment. If not, then install the update and check again.

In the earlier versions there are problems with import.

Have you trierd to copy the pictures from the memory card to the internal hard disk and do then the import from this location?

Please try to create a new catalog and try the import function.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good morning, sorry about that. Yes, I am using the latest version of Lightroom 7.5. The pictures are all on my hard drive, I've tried from both sd card and hard drive, to no avail. I even upgraded my storage with adobe,  in Hope's that the limited space remaining from photos I had previously imported was the issue. I also uninstalled and reinstalled lightroom classic.  Thank you again. I'll try to create a new catalog. It's just so odd that I was using it all day and then, nothing was able import..  ā€:female_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines