• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sycn edits between LRCC desk and LRCC ipad

Participant ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a problem syncing the actual edit on photos but it won't show me the actual edit (with sliders etc) on the synced device.

is there a way to have these edits show up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Hi owenpga2,

Sorry that Lightroom sync is not working as expected between your desktop and iPad.

Please check that you have the latest version of Lightroom CC apps installed on both devices and connected to the internet as well(preferably using the same connection to test)

Could you please take a look at this article Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi owenpga2,

Sorry that Lightroom sync is not working as expected between your desktop and iPad.

Please check that you have the latest version of Lightroom CC apps installed on both devices and connected to the internet as well(preferably using the same connection to test)

Could you please take a look at this article Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Akash

so it looks like when i make a edit from mobile it shows up with the edit on other mobile including the actual movement of the slider.

if i do the same with mac it shows on mobile with change. however when i make an edit on mobile i can't get it to sycn back to mac.

ill take a look at the link you sent.

thanks

owen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is everything fully sync’d from mobile? Try clicking the cloud icon to see the status. It should show “sync’d & backed up” but sometimes sync is paused or pending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines