• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing the Topic Icon

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2009 Apr 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone asked me this question--can the Topic icon, with the question mark inside, be replaced with something similar that does not have the question mark?

I'm curious if anyone has heard this one before.

Regards,

Sharon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Apr 01, 2009 Apr 01, 2009
Hi all

I'd be asking where exactly you are seeing the icon. TOC? Browse Sequence panel in a CHM? Where?

In CHM, assuming you are talking about the TOC, you may change it by right-clicking the page in the TOC Editor. Then choose Properties. From there, choose the Advanced tab. Once there, you may choose any of 42 different images!

If you are referring to the images that appear in the Browse Sequence bar of a CHM, you may not change those. I estimate they are governed by the HHActiveX.DLL file....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What output are you asking about? You can change it in WebHelp in the skin editor, and you can change it in a FlashHelp skin if you have Adobe Flash. I don't know about CHM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I'd be asking where exactly you are seeing the icon. TOC? Browse Sequence panel in a CHM? Where?

In CHM, assuming you are talking about the TOC, you may change it by right-clicking the page in the TOC Editor. Then choose Properties. From there, choose the Advanced tab. Once there, you may choose any of 42 different images!

If you are referring to the images that appear in the Browse Sequence bar of a CHM, you may not change those. I estimate they are governed by the HHActiveX.DLL file.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2009 Apr 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you, both. I am using WebHelp, and see the option in the skin editor.

Appreciate your help!

Regards,

Sharon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp