• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC sticky notes disappear in Acrobat 9

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Acrobat DC on a new laptop. It works very well, BUT the sticky notes I add to a PDF do NOT appear on my other compuet's Acrcobat  Pro 9. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Hi Chrsim,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you have added sticky notes on a pdf in Acrobat DC  but when the same pdf is opened in Acrobat 9 on another machine, sticky notes don't appear, is that correct?

Acrobat 9 is quite an old product and not compatible with most of the newer operating system. Could you let us know the operating system running on the machine which has Acrobat 9 installed?

Also, let us know Acrobat 9 pro version installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chrsim,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you have added sticky notes on a pdf in Acrobat DC  but when the same pdf is opened in Acrobat 9 on another machine, sticky notes don't appear, is that correct?

Acrobat 9 is quite an old product and not compatible with most of the newer operating system. Could you let us know the operating system running on the machine which has Acrobat 9 installed?

Also, let us know Acrobat 9 pro version installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Also, would it be possible to share the pdf file you are working with? To share the file here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You may also share the link for the pdf via private message - How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines