• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic Still Crashing...as usual

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run a Windows shop.  What's up with the continuous inability of LR to upload photography?  You aren't the new kids on the block, anymore.  I realize Aperture is not competing anymore, but I have to tell you, I've been with you since 1990 and am not happy with the time involved screwing around to upload photography. I've been resisting but do use OnOne too and I really don't want to have to serriously learn yet another application, but I will.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Adobe product developers don't participate in this forum and won't see your feedback. Adobe requests that all product feedback be provided in the official feedback forum:

Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Which forum should I post to? (Feedback vs Forums)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe product developers don't participate in this forum and won't see your feedback. Adobe requests that all product feedback be provided in the official feedback forum:

Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Which forum should I post to? (Feedback vs Forums)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines