• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt Hard drive

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer had a corrupt hard drive and I took it to the Apple store and they basically wiped it clean. In the process Lightroom was eliminated. When I downloaded it again there were no pictures. Does Adobe have a cloud where my pictures could be stored? My backup on my computer was not working and so I can't retrieve the pictures. Please help!

Is there a phone number to call Adobe for help?? All I can get is these discussion groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Lightroom community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nancyh, it depends on which version of Lightroom you were using. There are two desktop versions, pictured at Lightroom .

If you were using the newer Lightroom CC for Mac/Win, there probably is a cloud backup which you could see by signing into Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom.

If you were using the older Lightroom Classic CC, then there would be some smaller versions of your photos only if you had chosen to sync them to our cloud. That doesn't happen automatically without some action on your part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines