• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Process 5?

Participant ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know the specifics of the changes that may be in Process 5?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't looked extensively. This is all I have read so far:

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's interesting. High ISO purple shadows has always been a problem with my Nikon D800 and D810. Surprisingly difficult to correct with split toning without affecting other areas or general color balance, even with fine tuning the balance slider. Often I need to go to Photoshop to fix it.

It seems less of a problem with the Sony a7r II, but this is still the kind of functional upgrade that makes a new process version very worthwhile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don’t make a great use of negative dehaze but where shots already include fog/mist or perhaps a sunset shot the results seem much better with P/V5 compared with P/V4. The slider also seems to produce a much smoother effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines