New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you thing "All tool bars are open" has to do with this? Do you have the same effect if "All Tool Bars" are not open?

Please tell us your exact version of Lightroom Classic and your computer operating system. I.E. Win 10? Mac OS, which version?

Your screen shot looks like Windows. Display issues like this are often related to having the latest/best working video drivers. That will apply if you are using Windows.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i remove one then the image displays correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the video card manufacturers site to see if your video driver is up to date.

Otherwise, try solo mode for the tool panels. Right click on one of the headers and select solo mode. I have been most happy with that set up for years. It minimizes scrolling up and down through the panels to get to the section you want.

You may want to see if it is changed in the latest LR CC CL version, V 8.0

Edit to add:  I checked in my LR CC CL V 7.5 with all the develop panels open and do not see this strange effect. I am on Win 10 pro (1803) Nvidia GTX 970.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also try removing the check mark from the [Use Graphics Processor] option in Preferences/Performance.

ScreenShot372.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines