Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since some weeks I cannot start Lightroom Classic CC on my Win 10 notebook

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

since some weeks I want to start Lightroom Classic CC on my notebook, but nothing happens, also no error message appears. I already uninstalled the application and installed it again, but again nothing happend. I changed the gpu settings which were perfect befor but also again, nothing happend.

My Dell XPS15 works fine and I cannot remember at a error in the past. Suddenly there is this error.

When I try to start Lightroom, it appears in the task manager of Windows but I can't see it. The Lightroom splash screen is missing too.

Does somebody know about this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you try to start Lightroom from. Mine will not run from the adobe cc desktop icon but has no problem running from the windows start menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I start Lightroom always over with the butoon in the start menu and not with an icon on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines