• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dialog box is too big when encrypting

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat DC --when I go encrypt a document the dropdown dialog box is too big for the page so the bottom is cut off.  I can not enter the selected options.

How do I reduce the size of the dialogue box?   I use Windows 10 and Outlook 16

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steveh,

As per the issue description mentioned above, the dialogue box is too big when trying to encrypt a document in Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you confirm if you are using "encrypt with certificate" or "encrypt with password" option?

Acrobat version you are using: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC ?

Would it be possible to share the screenshot of the issue with us? To share the screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat DC version 19.8 .20074

I am trying to encrypt with a password

See picture below-- the bottom  1/3 of the dropdown is cut off so I cannot input my choices

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi steveh,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Could you try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum thread at post#4

Resolution in dialog box is too large in Acrobat XI

If that doesn't work, try repairing Acrobat using "Repair installation" option under Help menu, reboot the machine after repair and check.

Let us know if you need any help.
Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines