• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Balance Picker

Participant ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok...I've always thought when using the white balance picker it was weird but just the way it was, everytime I click to pick a spot for white balance the little eye dropper goes back to its little place. If I want to use it again I have to go pick it up again and while fine its a little annoying.

Well I saw a demo the other day someone using the eyedropper for white balance in the basic panel. It didn't go back they were able to click and click and click without having to go pick it up again. Then they could just go click to put it away. What is the secret to using the white balance eye dropper this way! Please let me in!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Classic v7.5 has an option on the Tool Bar-  (Press T to toggle Toolbar visible)

ScreenShot371.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom V 7.5 works with the White Balance Tool with the one click at a time, requiring you to re-select the tool in order to use it again. Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) allows multiple clicks of the white balance tool to find you preferred White Balance. You have to get to ACR from Bridge by opening a file in Photoshop (PS) or using the ACR filter in PS

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the demo I watched was a current version of LR and it was working without having to click to select it again. I'll have to go back and see what was happening...I'm also sure it wasn't ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked it with LR CC CL V 7.5. I haven't checked 8.0 yet.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to 11.0, I'm sure the demo was done in 10 or probably 9 and the oldest...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Classic v7.5 has an option on the Tool Bar-  (Press T to toggle Toolbar visible)

ScreenShot371.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a million...this has agonized me for as long as I've used LR but just thought it was the way it was until I saw it operate differently in a demo! Like a 100000 lb gorilla has been lifted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines