• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Panel - Preview Custom LUTs Problem

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently Premiere has a new location for adding third party LUTs to be able to view and select within the Lumetri Panel in Premiere Pro CC. For me, the previous location would inevitably crash Premiere when clicking through LUTs in the Lumetri Panel. I moved my third party LUTs (cube files) to Users/[user_name]/Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe/Common/LUTs/Creative  , and also made a Technical folder. Deleted the LUTs from the previous location for custom Luts, (within the Applications Folder/PremiereProCC - "Show Package contents" etc. ). It solved the problem of crashing Premiere when clicking through which is great - but I can't seem to click through the LUTs other than from the very top one, no matter which was previously selected. So of 200 or so LUTs, if I want to try out the last set within the panel (clicking through them) I'd have to click through all the way from the very first one 200 times to see the last set in the preview window. Anyone have this problem or know of a workaround?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also seeing this same behavior.  I do not see a way to work around this issue.

I will log this issue internally today.

Thanks for the feedback.

Wes Howell

Premiere Pro QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there a solution now?
I have the same problem.

Greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you still always start from the top when scrolling through the LUTs in the dropdowns.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines