• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with avi format

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If in the program of Adobe Premiere Pro CC Put the Russian language, which is more convenient for me to use, rather than English, as I am Russian, it is impossible to upload avi video files to the program. If you switch the language to English in the console, the video files start to load into the project. What to do? language change is not an option.
I tried to install the K-lite codec, did not help (((                                                            P.s Sorry for my english, I translated everything in translator
002.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you switch to English, load all your files, then switch back to Russian?

Sorry, I have not seen this issue before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Нет, не пробовал. Однако, постоянно переключаться между языками надоест, особенно, если учесть, что при монтаже, я буду добавлять видео файлы не сразу все, а по несколько за раз, в процессе самого монтажа

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall the K-lite and if you ask something to correct the registry, reject it.

If your problem manifests itself with the change of language, can you tell us how you did it?

Удалите K-lite и, если вы попросите что-то исправить реестр, отклоните его.

Если ваша проблема проявляется в изменении языка, можете ли вы рассказать нам, как вы это сделали?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bad idea to install K-lite.

Post screenshot of this avi in MediaInfo windows in treeview (and in English please )

might be a codec issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cherlin  wrote

I tried to install the K-lite codec, did not help (((                                              

You may now need to reinstall your operating system, as K-lite has been known to overwrite codecs necessary for Adobe programs to work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still having this issu, Cherlin? Or have you solved it?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines