• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Another crash sufferer- I think Adobe hates me...

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the 4th attempt I’ve made to post a question and even as I’m typing(in Word to copy/paste), the forum website is still loading the page. Is anyone else experiencing this? IS the forum site always this slow? Youtube was down longer than it’s taking to load this page.

That aside, like many others, the new version of Pro will open, let me import one file, and then crash. I’ve un/reinstalled one or both versions several different times, dumped my preferences, started new projects, gone back to old version, etc. Basically every other fix that helpful people have offered in the last few days. I get the same results even when I’ve uninstalled the 13 and am only running 12.1.2. It ran fine before the update.

NADA.

Specs: Windows 10 (latest update)

AMD A10-7800, Radeon R7 4C+8G 3.5GHz (latest updates)

12G RAM

64-bit OS, x64 processor

Any other ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post or uplodad a crash log, JohnC. I can then take a look at your issue. I apologize for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines