• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import From iPhone

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected some (not all) of the photos on my iPhone to import into a Lightroom folder. Worked fine. When I attempt to import again (to add photos to a different folder), it shows there are no photos to import. This happens every time. I've tried it with 2 different iPhones. If I then close/reopen Lightroom, the photos are there to import.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us software version numbers?

Lightroom Classic CC (Help > System Info)

iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly sure this is a bug in Lightroom import and report

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too.

Sometimes the photos import. More often, I get a "no photos found" message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom is probably treating this as if you did not properly eject the removable media,check for the box to eject when complete, then if you disconnect the phone followed by reconnecting the phone LR might treat it better, also, do not have the option to not import suspected duplicates on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and cannot fix it... I've tried rebooting the computer a few times, taking the iphone out and plugging it back in, quitting lightroom and restarting it... nothing works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple COPY the images off the iPhone to a folder on your computer using the File Manager for the OS used on your computer. Then import them into LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are HEIF images involved?

Go and look at this discussion: How do I import iPhone HEIF images into Lightroom Classic CC on Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines