Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A new beginning

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2009 Apr 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello out there.

I have been using an elearning tool for a number of years here in Australia but have recently purchased captivate V4.0 as this seems to be becomming the industry standard as an authoring tool.
Im brand new to captivate and was wondering if anyone knows where some good training material is. I am booked in for a 1 day course with an adobe authorised trainer in about 1 months time but want to get my head around the product asap before the training so I maxamise my time there.

Im also looking for examples of any developed training material that was created in either adobe 3 or 4.

Hope someone can help.

Anthony.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2009 Apr 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Anthony

There is a book by Iconlogic.
Click here for the site

If you choose to order the book, don't be too surprised if that's the curriculum used by your trainer. All of the Adobe Authorized Training Centers I conduct classes for are using this book as the curriculum too.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources