• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Temporarily suspend copyright text when exporting folder?

Participant ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On export to SmugMug of a folder, i am set up to watermark all the images in the folder. I have been unable to determine how to set up an option to not watermark a folder of images when needed. Can anyone suggest how to set up an optional preset to achieve this? Thank You.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Change your Export dialog as indicated by Akash, then-

Save another Preset by clicking the [Add] button (call it "Smugmug-no WM")

ScreenShot125.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adriant12105070,

While batch exporting the images you can uncheck the option to add watermarks to your images. 

However, it is not possible to choose a set of images (within that export batch or folder) that'll not get the watermark.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change your Export dialog as indicated by Akash, then-

Save another Preset by clicking the [Add] button (call it "Smugmug-no WM")

ScreenShot125.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your input, however, when I publish to SmugMug, via Publish Services, in the Library Module, the Export Box is not part of the workflow. If you have another solution, it would be appreciated.

thanks very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible for you to Right-CLick on the SmugMug Publish Services header  and choose- "Create another publish Service via SmugMug"

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Wobert,

Yes, right click is possible. I noted that watermark is off. I clicked on it, then on options and selected a previous preset I created earlier titled “no watermark”. Now have to check if on publishing, the watermark is absent. Will let you know. However, if you have other ideas, they will be most welcome.

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines