• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Crash on MacOS Mojave 10.14

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the doc, try to copy some text, crash. Every time.

And the text never makes it to the clipboard.

Been going on for a week now.

How do I fix this, or get hold of a human at Adobe who can help?

Thanks.

--Steve

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

I worked for three hours with the Adobe tech last Friday night uninstalling the Adobe Acrobat 2019 (which meant having them go in and removing older forms of acrobat X and 9 and all the rest I've accumulated over the years), cleaning out preferences, and then using the Adobe Cleaner to remove every extension. Then we logged in under a new user name and reinstalled Adobe to find it crashed there on a clean system. Then we reinstalled it (after logging in again) and then found it still crashed whe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have had same problem since update last week to Version 2019.008.20074. They said the update would work. For some it perhaps has. However for me reducing pdfs, adding links, or production of pdfs more than 4.5 MB led to crashes. I called Adobe Wednesday and the tech was very helpful. But after 90 minutes even he (after purging prefs and restarting the Mac as a different user led to same crashes. While I want to use Adobe Acrobat CC, I've had to move on in the meantime and purchase something to help the work get done. This is incredibly annoying.

I wish I could help. Incidentally I have a laptop, Macbook Pro that has no problems with the update, the iMac (27 in, Late 2015) whichI bought a few months before does. Yes, both are Mojave 10.14.

yours

tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. I'm impressed that you actually got someone from Adobe on the phone. I've never seen a company so paranoid to talk to its customers. Is there a magic 800 number to call?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW I have a 2015 Macbook Pro.

--Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somewhere on the site is the magic 800 number you can call. After a few auto answers I was connected to a tech overseas. I've done this twice previously with Adobe and can't complain. After giving them control of the system and watching them work remotely, I found out after 90 minutes that it wasn't my system that was screwing things up. They had me restart (incidentally, if you call, don't use Skype or anything connected to the computer, use a landline provided you have one to better follow the conversation) and create the .zxp logs. I then sent this to them. I was then told that within 24-48 hours I'd either have a note back or a resolution (which seemed to me miraculous). I have neither. I'm not faulting a mega company for my woes. In my business I anticipate that. However while this is going on we've had to buy another competing product to open, redact, tag, and create other versions of .pdfs. I well understand that the major focus of Adobe's business is focused not on print, but on online or visual/media utilizations of its products. But we have clients that need both and we can't wait. I wish you luck with your problem and hope I hear that yours works out. In the meantime, I'm a little disappointed: the main advantage of the Adobe Platform, (like Apple if I may) is that everything is supposed to work together. You don't have to thinking of troubleshooting or alternative solutions. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same here, ADOBE DC is not working after the update of MacOs Mojave. Currently, I'm experiencing troubles with disactivated "save" button. It also stopped autosaving forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We found the problem was not the Mojave upgrade as we had all shifted to that prior to the automatic update to the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2019.008.20074. That upgrade is the one where things went haywire. Incidentally they tried a patch that has been mentioned in other forums, you have to open, go to preferences and hit upgrade (look around you'll find it). We had thought that would take care of it. It didn't. That's when we called tech support. I have no problem with Adobe on looking for fixes and supplying a really good product. But when it blows you can't help but wonder (especially for something as critical as Acrobat) whether everything was looked at. Another peeve I have is the amount of actual hard sleuthing you have to do looking for discussion threads talking about problems. It's not obvious. However it's obvious that they do read these things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this doesn't work either. When I click preferences the Acrobat crashes immediately. I will try the 800 number but I am not optimistic. I am no fan of Adobe.

--Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phone support M-F only.

Great.

--Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. Pretty sure after 90 minutes of them taking over and checking out the system all you’ll have are crash logs to send back. Rest assured that your syst is not the culprit. In meantime...if you want, start looking for Acrobat workarounds. I had to bite the bullet to handle our workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Tuesday tech support sent us the .dmg of Acrobat 2018 to reinstall and see if that would work. It actually takes a little bit of messing around with stuff in the Activity Monitor (after you disposed of 2019) to open the 2018 model of Acrobat now. That's what comes from having an automatic update feature. Needless to say, the Acrobat 2018 crashed just as quickly as 2019 does now. We upgraded back to 2019 and tech support called and asked us to do a check of our system and it came out fine. When I use the MacBook Pro (15 in, 2017) I have no problem. When we use the late 2015 iMac, 5 K Retina, the 2019 Acrobat crashes. All run the latest Mojave. No other problems with the CC suite at all. I've had this happen a long time ago with a Mac and and an Adobe program blowing up. They were thorough, but nothing was able to be diagnosed. Basically the tech through up their hands and walked away.

I've sent crash logs. I've had the tech watch as we logged in with a different name (basically a clean system) and the application crashed. It's now been 10 days since this problem cropped up and I've found others who are PC-based (and more knowledgeable than me) say they're having problems.

This is past annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got Adobe on the phone and got the program up and working with a clean reinstall.

Mid-15 15" Retina MacBook Pro, running macOS Mojave 10.14, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 Release (Classic) v2015.006.30456

I was down for a week. Disappointing but glad they were able to get me up and running again.

Best of luck.

--Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear. Hope it stays up!

tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing all Adobe from computer system and reinstalling - no luck. I am going to cancel my subscription and save the money.... I expect better from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked for three hours with the Adobe tech last Friday night uninstalling the Adobe Acrobat 2019 (which meant having them go in and removing older forms of acrobat X and 9 and all the rest I've accumulated over the years), cleaning out preferences, and then using the Adobe Cleaner to remove every extension. Then we logged in under a new user name and reinstalled Adobe to find it crashed there on a clean system. Then we reinstalled it (after logging in again) and then found it still crashed when opening preferences or reducing a file. I don't know if you're a Mac person, some are experiencing this problem with PCs.

The phone call was polite, the service efficient, and their rep said the case was being taken up to a superior. On Monday I received this note from Adobe.

We Discussed this issue with Apple, and they have acknowledged that issue is at their end and they have a fix ready for this.

Fix will be available as part of their upcoming update (10.14.2).

If you're a Mac user I hope you'll find this as good news. If a PC person, then it's of no value at all. Let me say that I'm gratified to get some sort of answer back, this is not always the case.

The thing is, after I upgraded to Mojave OS everything still worked fine. Sure opening the suite could be a little slow, but everything worked. However, after I upgraded to 2019 Acrobat is when I ran into trouble. Then when they tried to reinstall 2018 (the previous Acrobat), it crashed as well.

Now if I were employed in an agency, and we were simply an employee, I might only be annoyed by this, but as a business owner this problem requires me to look for alternates, options, and work-arounds. And that IT work (which I admit I stink at) eats into my billable time. Frankly, troubleshooting is not something we can afford. People just expect the Suite to work and every program to work together. We are waiting for the upgrade to 10.14.12 and are hoping that Adobe is right. I understand your frustration. However, before you cancel take a look at the other alternatives out there and see if the update makes it right. Even if the Adobe problem is fixed, we have learned a lesson to never again be tied to one process or system and expect it to be 100% reliable. Trust we've learned, is for suckers.

tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me. Unable to install Acrobat DC. All other CC apps are working fine. Uninstalled, Cleaner several times. Got in contact with Adobe Support. They sent me to three different people. None could help. They said I had no subscription, but I have a site licence with my company. So they told me to talk to my reseller!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I visited Adobe via the chat app. Very helpful and sorted the whole problem. Mojave OS does not support 32bit apps and the old versions are 32bit. They ghost screened my Mac and installed Adobe C,earner to remove all previous versions of Adobe. They then installed the new 64bit Adobe Pro DC and then installed Adobe App Manager. This worked and all happy.

Chat app took about wt mins to answer but once on they were very helpful and polite!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m glad you’re up and running. We have done this twice already with a tech handling the problem and the 32 vs 64 bit mention never came up. Nor does it answer why the upgrade to Mojave didn’t impact Acrobat 2018 but the upgrade to Acrobat 2019 caused nothing but crashes. It makes no sense for Adobe to release a 32 bit app for Adobe since the news has long been out there that Mojave was built primarily for 64. Nevertheless glad you‘re up and running again.

And yes, they are very polite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After booting my Mac into safe mode, which took 37 minutes, I found that the Adobe Acrobat problem vanished. I then trashed my Kensington Trackball works helper, downloaded the upgrade and reinstalled. I only have SmartReporter, CleanMyMac X, Skyfonts, Highttail Desktop App and Dropbox as log-in items. I then restarted the Mac and put Acrobat through its paces and it crashed again as before. This is a mystery to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was experiencing Acrobat crashing when trying to print or open any  menus such as Print Production. I found that reinstalling Mojave fixed the problem... for now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will try that. Wish us luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We reinstalled Mojave and alas, no effect. We crash Adobe when we log in as another user on Mac. No problems with hard drive. When started in Safe Mode we can use Adobe Acrobat very well. No crash. When we go back to regular mode and try to reduce or open preferences we have a crash. Report is below. Vexing to say the least.

Process:               AdobeAcrobat [1047]

Path:                  /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/MacOS/AdobeAcrobat

Identifier:            com.adobe.Acrobat.Pro

Version:               19.008.20080 (19.008.20080)

Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process:        ??? [1]

Responsible:           AdobeAcrobat [1047]

User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2018-11-01 11:38:03.536 -0400

OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.14.1 (18B75)

Report Version:        12

Anonymous UUID:        0EC5C606-8EEE-CBDB-B160-DBDBECC443AE

Time Awake Since Boot: 710 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Application Specific Information:

Assertion failed: (type == kCGImageComponent8BitInteger), function img_data_depth, file /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CoreGraphics/CoreGraphics-1247.4.1/CoreGraphics/Images/CGSImage.c, line 5889.

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff60eceb86 __pthread_kill + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f84c50 pthread_kill + 285

2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff60e381c9 abort + 127

3   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff60e00868 __assert_rtn + 320

4   com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff34003240 img_data_lock + 9844

5   com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff33ffcdd7 CGSImageDataLock + 1256

6   com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff33ffc890 RIPImageDataInitializeShared + 177

7   com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff33ffc43e RIPImageCacheGetRetained + 661

8   com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff33ffbf64 ripc_AcquireRIPImageData + 293

9   com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff3404660c ripc_DrawImages + 4743

10  com.apple.CoreGraphics         0x00007fff340448ec CGContextDrawImages + 188

11  com.apple.coreui               0x00007fff48bab0b0 CUICoreThemeRenderer::DrawWindowFrameStandardNew(CUIDescriptor const*) + 3932

12  com.apple.coreui               0x00007fff48b90661 CUIRenderer::Draw(CGRect, CGContext*, __CFDictionary const*, __CFDictionary const**) + 1719

13  com.apple.coreui               0x00007fff48b8ff78 CUIDraw + 278

14  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3122ff96 __44-[NSAppearance _drawInRect:context:options:]_block_invoke + 47

15  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3111adee -[NSCompositeAppearance _callCoreUIWithBlock:options:] + 364

16  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3122ff61 -[NSAppearance _drawInRect:context:options:] + 105

17  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff313170d1 -[NSThemeFrame _maskCorners:clipRect:] + 235

18  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31315b55 -[NSThemeFrame _drawTransparentTitlebarInRect:] + 145

19  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31315a23 -[NSThemeFrame _drawUnifiedToolbar:] + 154

20  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31315824 -[NSThemeFrame _drawTitleBar:] + 83

21  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff313157c6 -[NSThemeFrame _drawFrameInterior:clip:] + 66

22  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31315734 -[NSThemeFrame drawFrame:] + 780

23  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31315303 -[NSFrameView drawRect:] + 675

24  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3131505e -[NSThemeFrame drawRect:] + 203

25  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31233755 _NSViewDrawRect + 66

26  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3121e552 -[NSView _drawRect:clip:] + 1745

27  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3121d3f3 -[NSView _recursiveDisplayAllDirtyWithLockFocus:visRect:] + 1400

28  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3121b4f8 -[NSView _recursiveDisplayRectIfNeededIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:topView:] + 938

29  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3121b128 -[NSThemeFrame _recursiveDisplayRectIfNeededIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:topView:] + 65

30  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31218a5a -[NSView _oldDisplayRectIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:] + 1887

31  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31218099 -[NSView _displayRectIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:] + 253

32  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31214c86 -[NSView displayIfNeeded] + 1300

33  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31211a20 -[NSWindow displayIfNeeded] + 283

34  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3121185f __NSWindowGetDisplayCycleObserverForDisplay_block_invoke + 722

35  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3120c966 NSDisplayCycleObserverInvoke + 170

36  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3120c4db NSDisplayCycleFlush + 1073

37  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff3eb5b1b3 CA::Transaction::run_commit_handlers(CATransactionPhase) + 49

38  com.apple.QuartzCore           0x00007fff3eb5ab7a CA::Transaction::commit() + 186

39  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff313515a2 _NSTryRunModal + 70

40  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff313514a3 -[NSApplication runModalForWindow:] + 128

41  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d5b3a7e 0x10d08d000 + 5401214

42  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d585c50 0x10d08d000 + 5213264

43  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d52a34e 0x10d08d000 + 4838222

44  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d52a2a8 0x10d08d000 + 4838056

45  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d54699c 0x10d08d000 + 4954524

46  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d28ed5b 0x10d08d000 + 2104667

47  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010da8b46b 0x10d08d000 + 10478699

48  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010dc19eec 0x10d08d000 + 12111596

49  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d8b55be 0x10d08d000 + 8553918

50  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d8b57ac 0x10d08d000 + 8554412

51  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010dee3bad 0x10d08d000 + 15035309

52  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010dee0cd4 0x10d08d000 + 15023316

53  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d33d91c 0x10d08d000 + 2820380

54  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff314012cf -[NSApplication(NSResponder) sendAction:to:from:] + 312

55  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3145e33f -[NSMenuItem _corePerformAction] + 323

56  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3145e0b2 -[NSCarbonMenuImpl performActionWithHighlightingForItemAtIndex:] + 114

57  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff314c271e -[NSMenu performActionForItemAtIndex:] + 133

58  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff314c2689 -[NSMenu _internalPerformActionForItemAtIndex:] + 94

59  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff314c24b7 -[NSCarbonMenuImpl _carbonCommandProcessEvent:handlerCallRef:] + 106

60  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff3142c70d NSSLMMenuEventHandler + 902

61  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff32e49b79 DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 1502

62  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff32e48eb6 SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 371

63  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff32e6631d SendEventToEventTarget + 39

64  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff32eb93ef SendHICommandEvent(unsigned int, HICommand const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char, void const*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventRef**) + 380

65  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff32ee1b36 SendMenuCommandWithContextAndModifiers + 49

66  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff32ee1ae8 SendMenuItemSelectedEvent + 191

67  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff32ee19cd FinishMenuSelection(SelectionData*, MenuResult*, MenuResult*) + 96

68  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff32ee2389 MenuSelectCore(MenuData*, Point, double, unsigned int, OpaqueMenuRef**, unsigned short*) + 603

69  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff32ee209e _HandleMenuSelection2 + 453

70  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff311130d9 _NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 223

71  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31112f3e _DPSEventHandledByCarbon + 54

72  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31106fb0 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 2220

73  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31100cb9 -[NSApplication run] + 699

74  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d0956a8 0x10d08d000 + 34472

75  com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d093fba RunAcrobat + 243

76  com.adobe.Acrobat.Pro         0x000000010d086f3f main + 86

77  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fff60d9008d start + 1

Thread 1:

0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f81428 start_wqthread + 0

1   ???                           0x0000000054485244 0 + 1414025796

Thread 2:: Dispatch queue: NSOperationQueue 0x600000fd5be0 (QOS: UNSPECIFIED)

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff60ecc876 __semwait_signal + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff60e57830 nanosleep + 199

2   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff35fce04b +[NSThread sleepForTimeInterval:] + 156

3   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010e228fb8 0x10d08d000 + 18464696

4   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff35f28d5a -[__NSOperationInternal _start:] + 686

5   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff35f5345f __NSOQSchedule_f + 227

6   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d40d53 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 12

7   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d41dcf _dispatch_client_callout + 8

8   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d445dc _dispatch_continuation_pop + 427

9   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d43c7e _dispatch_async_redirect_invoke + 718

10  libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d4fd26 _dispatch_root_queue_drain + 325

11  libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d504bd _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 90

12  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f8170e _pthread_wqthread + 619

13  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f81435 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 3:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff60ecc1b2 __psynch_cvwait + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f855cb _pthread_cond_wait + 724

2   com.adobe.AGM                 0x000000010fba2a5a 0x10fb95000 + 55898

3   com.adobe.AGM                 0x000000010fba298d 0x10fb95000 + 55693

4   com.adobe.AGM                 0x000000010fef298d 0x10fb95000 + 3529101

5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f82339 _pthread_body + 126

6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f852a7 _pthread_start + 70

7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f81445 thread_start + 13

Thread 4:

Thread 5:

Thread 6:: com.apple.NSEventThread

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff60ec8c2a mach_msg_trap + 10

1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff60ec9174 mach_msg + 60

2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff33bb3da2 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 337

3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff33bb32f1 __CFRunLoopRun + 1654

4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff33bb2a28 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 463

5   com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff31110add _NSEventThread + 160

6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f82339 _pthread_body + 126

7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f852a7 _pthread_start + 70

8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f81445 thread_start + 13

Thread 7:

2   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d4f0849 0x10d08d000 + 4601929

3   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d4e10b7 0x10d08d000 + 4538551

4   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010e2f37ad 0x10d08d000 + 19294125

5   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d4dbf10 0x10d08d000 + 4517648

6   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d4ea9b8 0x10d08d000 + 4577720

7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f82339 _pthread_body + 126

8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f852a7 _pthread_start + 70

9   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f81445 thread_start + 13

Thread 8:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff60eca8a6 read + 10

1   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d4df421 0x10d08d000 + 4531233

2   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d4dd359 0x10d08d000 + 4522841

3   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d4e67cc 0x10d08d000 + 4560844

4   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d4dbf10 0x10d08d000 + 4517648

5   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010d4ea9b8 0x10d08d000 + 4577720

Thread 9:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff60ecf052 kevent + 10

1   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010ec6902b 0x10d08d000 + 29212715

2   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010eb89dcc 0x10d08d000 + 28298700

3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f82339 _pthread_body + 126

4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f852a7 _pthread_start + 70

5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f81445 thread_start + 13

Thread 10:

2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff33bb3da2 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 337

4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff33bb2a28 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 463

5   com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.EFS   0x00000001193d43a9 0x1193ba000 + 107433

6   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff35f0f014 __NSThread__start__ + 1218

Thread 11:: com.apple.NSURLConnectionLoader

5   com.apple.CFNetwork           0x00007fff32ab54e5 -[__CoreSchedulingSetRunnable runForever] + 195

6   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff35f0f014 __NSThread__start__ + 1218

Thread 12:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff60ecfe82 __select + 10

1   com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.Comments 0x0000000118cf3ebb 0x118957000 + 3788475

2   com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.Comments 0x0000000118cf44c3 0x118957000 + 3790019

3   com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.Comments 0x0000000118cf48b3 0x118957000 + 3791027

4   com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.Comments 0x0000000118c7ce45 0x118957000 + 3300933

5   com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.Comments 0x0000000118e9555b 0x118957000 + 5498203

Thread 13:

Thread 14:

2   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010ec5c604 0x10d08d000 + 29160964

3   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010ec5a191 0x10d08d000 + 29151633

4   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010ec5a0e9 0x10d08d000 + 29151465

Thread 15:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff60ec8c66 semaphore_wait_trap + 10

1   com.adobe.AIDE                 0x000000011054a972 CTThreading::OSSemaphore::Wait() + 16

2   com.adobe.AIDE                 0x0000000110549a1a CTThreading::ThreadSafeQueue::Dequeue() + 22

3   com.adobe.AIDE                 0x0000000110549f64 CTThreading::WorkerThread::Start() + 38

4   com.adobe.AIDE                 0x000000011054976a CTThreading::PthreadStart(void*) + 14

Thread 16:

1   com.adobe.AIDE                 0x000000011054a972 CTThreading::OSSemaphore::Wait() + 16

2   com.adobe.AIDE                 0x0000000110549a1a CTThreading::ThreadSafeQueue::Dequeue() + 22

3   com.adobe.AIDE                 0x0000000110549f64 CTThreading::WorkerThread::Start() + 38

4   com.adobe.AIDE                 0x000000011054976a CTThreading::PthreadStart(void*) + 14

Thread 17:

Thread 18:

Thread 19:

Thread 20:

Thread 21:

Thread 22:

Thread 23:

2   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010ec5c604 0x10d08d000 + 29160964

3   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010ec5a191 0x10d08d000 + 29151633

4   com.adobe.Acrobat.framework   0x000000010ec5a0e9 0x10d08d000 + 29151465

Thread 24:

Thread 25:: Dispatch queue: TBrowserViewDataSource

2   libc++.1.dylib                 0x00007fff5e466bda std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&) + 18

3   com.apple.FinderKit           0x00007fff4a8e7171 void std::__1::condition_variable_any::wait<std::__1::mutex>(std::__1::mutex&) + 75

4   com.apple.FinderKit           0x00007fff4a8e6343 TConditionVariable::Wait(std::__1::mutex&) + 29

5   com.apple.FinderKit           0x00007fff4aa67533 ModifyDataSourceOnMainThreadSync(FI_TBrowserViewDataSource*, FI_TBVDSChangedNotificationData*, std::__1::function<void ()> const&) + 393

6   com.apple.FinderKit           0x00007fff4aa635b5 __44-[FI_TBrowserViewDataSource aboutToTearDown]_block_invoke + 328

7   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d40d53 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 12

8   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d41dcf _dispatch_client_callout + 8

9   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d48124 _dispatch_lane_serial_drain + 618

10  libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d48bdc _dispatch_lane_invoke + 388

11  libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff60d51090 _dispatch_workloop_worker_thread + 603

12  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f8163c _pthread_wqthread + 409

13  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff60f81435 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 26:

Thread 27:

1   ???                           0x0000000000000903 0 + 2307

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):

rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x000000011d00f5c0  rcx: 0x00007ffee2b735c8  rdx: 0x0000000000000000

rdi: 0x0000000000000307  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007ffee2b73600  rsp: 0x00007ffee2b735c8

r8: 0x0000000000001701   r9: 0xcccccccccccccccd  r10: 0x0000000000000000  r11: 0x0000000000000206

r12: 0x0000000000000307  r13: 0x00000001134aa000  r14: 0x0000000000000006  r15: 0x000000000000002d

rip: 0x00007fff60eceb86  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2: 0x00007fff93b9a188

Logical CPU:     0

Error Code:      0x02000148

Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:

0x10d086000 -        0x10d086fff +com.adobe.Acrobat.Pro (19.008.20080 - 19.008.20080) <B0E5A575-1F00-3838-8534-139840444702> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/MacOS/AdobeAcrobat

0x10d08d000 -        0x10f5eafff +com.adobe.Acrobat.framework (19.008.20080 - 19.008.20080) <4081F060-407B-30DB-9CBB-0AC54A0519DE> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/Acrobat.framework/Versions/A/Acrobat

0x10fa24000 -        0x10fb7dfff +com.adobe.ACE (AdobeACE 2.20.02.41668 - 2.20.02.41668) <4F5F2FB8-6939-3F95-AB83-EE18E8DFE239> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeACE.framework/Versions/A/AdobeACE

0x10fb95000 -        0x11007cff7 +com.adobe.AGM (AdobeAGM 4.30.80.1 - 4.30.81.1) <F546780C-B337-377C-8325-71175E386696> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAGM.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAGM

0x11013a000 -        0x110153fff +com.adobe.BIB (AdobeBIB 1.2.03.41668 - 1.2.03.41668) <356C42CD-B75A-35EA-90B6-3EC75EA74A3A> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIB.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIB

0x110161000 -        0x110438fff +com.adobe.CoolType (AdobeCoolType 5.14.05.41668 - 5.14.05.41668) <AD542820-E4F8-30BF-9C76-7CB11800A9BB> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCoolType.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCoolType

0x110486000 -        0x1105bcfff +com.adobe.AIDE (1.5.0 - 1.5.0.34124) <CE69D37F-2D03-3B1D-8E63-C04CCC3FC37A> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AIDE.framework/Versions/A/AIDE

0x11062e000 -        0x110634fff +com.adobe.AdobeCrashReporter (7.7 - 7.7.0) <FA36FB74-CC30-3BFC-BC2C-4025E64F8C6A> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCrashReporter.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCrashReporter

0x113376000 -        0x113379047  libobjc-trampolines.dylib (750.1) <EAFE392F-7BD6-3988-9C6F-DFD359AE0AD3> /usr/lib/libobjc-trampolines.dylib

0x113490000 -        0x113492ff3  com.apple.CloudDocsFileProvider (1.0 - 575.120) <1CD5493B-0930-376D-B9E5-22CD3AD77EE4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/CloudDocsFileProvider.bundle/Contents/MacOS/CloudDocsFileProvider

0x113497000 -        0x11349affb  com.apple.FileProviderOverride (125.129 - 125.129) <0609C68F-7A24-3EB0-95BD-3D6871F2A69D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FileProviderOverride

0x11356f000 -        0x113576fff  com.apple.FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (1.0 - 1143) <AF047A02-2F83-3B18-9CB9-977E7B71ADC2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride

0x1170e2000 -        0x117102ff7 +com.adobe.AXE8SharedExpat (AdobeAXE8SharedExpat 3.9.0.41773 - 3.9.0.41773) <290F26BE-690E-3264-850B-23A145F67798> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAXE8SharedExpat.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAXE8SharedExpat

0x117187000 -        0x117212ff7 +com.adobe.AcroSQLite (AcroSQLite - 1.0.0) <71CC53CB-2483-3BEC-A044-04EF257425DB> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AcroSQLite.framework/Versions/A/AcroSQLite

0x11721f000 -        0x11725dff7 +libcryptocme.dylib (0) <FBB5731B-265B-32EB-A2A2-78FD28833E45> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Support/CryptoRSALibs/libcryptocme.dylib

0x117275000 -        0x1172d3ff7 +libccme_base.dylib (0) <59589393-1392-3DAA-8F3F-8840826C9420> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Support/CryptoRSALibs/libccme_base.dylib

0x1172fe000 -        0x117334fff +libccme_asym.dylib (0) <F7C87F5D-DCB5-3C46-BDB6-5CD936125F18> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Support/CryptoRSALibs/libccme_asym.dylib

0x11734f000 -        0x117412ff7 +libccme_ecc_accel_fips.dylib (0) <ECA407E7-BD54-34A6-B85B-E99EEE6A9F45> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Support/CryptoRSALibs/libccme_ecc_accel_fips.dylib

0x11741a000 -        0x117483ff7 +libccme_ecc.dylib (0) <DA65C6FE-D7F5-305E-BF42-CA3AD7B6C554> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Support/CryptoRSALibs/libccme_ecc.dylib

0x1174ba000 -        0x117513ff7 +libccme_base_non_fips.dylib (0) <FF0F0C06-3F5D-3BA4-9CFB-E90702E171F1> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Support/CryptoRSALibs/libccme_base_non_fips.dylib

0x118238000 -        0x118572ff7 +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.EScript (19.008.20071 - 19.008.20071) <B724F036-A0BA-308E-862A-4480EE339D24> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/EScript.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/EScript

0x1186aa000 -        0x1187faff7 +IMSLib.dylib (10.0.0.35 - 10.0.0.35) <0F67F73D-2BD4-3432-AB6F-47C632068CBB> /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/*/IMSLib.dylib

0x118930000 -        0x118932ffb  com.apple.textencoding.unicode (5.0 - 5.0) <8F8EAF7E-BE4A-363A-A855-B817C81CF951> /System/Library/TextEncodings/Unicode Encodings.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Unicode Encodings

0x118957000 -        0x1190faff7 +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.Comments (19.008.20080 - 19.008.20080) <BBE19F81-7C9B-3A0B-9CF4-82B7BE188A46> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/Comments.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/Comments

0x1191ae000 -        0x1191cdfff +com.adobe.BIBUtils (AdobeBIBUtils 1.1.01 - 1.1.01) <0B2D4DF2-8040-3205-B7E4-220385090BB9> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIBUtils.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIBUtils

0x1193ba000 -        0x1193deff7 +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.EFS (19.008.20071 - 19.008.20071) <185C5BB2-3CE9-3893-8958-69EA0475FD04> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/EFS.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/EFS

0x119738000 -        0x119790ff7 +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.Spelling (19.008.20071 - 19.008.20071) <48C860BB-E2F4-3F47-BC4A-74D7EADC86D7> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/Spelling.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/Spelling

0x11981a000 -        0x119886fff +com.adobe.linguistic.LinguisticManager (13.0.0 - 23526) <93A6AC53-0C96-31C5-9AFB-06087D7BAE0A> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeLinguistic.framework/Versions/3/AdobeLinguistic

0x11add3000 -        0x11afafff7 +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.Multimedia (19.008.20071 - 19.008.20071) <B7A8C4B1-8265-35D8-808D-18B55E9A6CFF> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/Multimedia.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/Multimedia

0x11cd18000 -        0x11cda4fff +com.adobe.AdobeXMPCore (Adobe XMP Core 5.6 -c 15 - 91.163280) <1F825AAD-53E1-3053-A4B1-E71E1F4DE216> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeXMP.framework/Versions/A/AdobeXMP

0x11cf59000 -        0x11cfd76a7  dyld (635.2) <1780094A-8FE2-3EAA-B4A3-C4CF14BC5196> /usr/lib/dyld

0x11d03a000 -        0x11d16bfff +com.adobe.ICUUnicode (58.2 - 3.61) <550AB59F-78EF-35F4-8F94-AD3EE47B603E> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUUnicode.framework/Versions/58.2/ICUUnicode

0x11d1da000 -        0x11d341fff +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.DigSig (19.008.20071 - 19.008.20071) <B3FF4ED6-A280-3B63-A1A8-84F1EF3EB514> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/DigSig.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/DigSig

0x123cf0000 -        0x123d7eff7 +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.PDDom (19.008.20071 - 19.008.20071) <3473DC10-EEF6-3AE0-BCB5-E37506397DDE> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/PDDom.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/PDDom

0x134381000 -        0x1343efff7 +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.Checkers (19.008.20071 - 19.008.20071) <6C6480B3-6816-3005-8539-9573A9CDF73E> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/Checkers.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/Checkers

0x134e5f000 -        0x135c95fff +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.AcroForm (19.008.20071 - 19.008.20071) <4006C196-90AF-390B-83D3-489D38D55790> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/AcroForm.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/AcroForm

0x1365d3000 -        0x137ed3fff +com.adobe.ICUData (58.2 - 3.61) <EA74F255-A2C8-3749-9DA5-071E6AED9FC2> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUData.framework/Versions/58.2/ICUData

0x137f28000 -        0x138866fff +com.adobe.AcrobatPlugin.PPKLite (19.008.20080 - 19.008.20080) <115B8015-53F5-3E26-A9E8-1262F44B8EF5> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Plugins/PPKLite.acroplugin/Contents/MacOS/PPKLite

0x7fff29961000 -     0x7fff2997cff7  libJapaneseConverter.dylib (73) <BFCBCBC5-3925-3A25-B13F-A8F3ECE5DE3A> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libJapaneseConverter.dylib

0x7fff2997d000 -     0x7fff2999effb  libKoreanConverter.dylib (73) <587CBE66-870B-32B2-991C-CA79A779ACA2> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libKoreanConverter.dylib

0x7fff299a7000 -     0x7fff299b6ffb  libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib (73) <F92DD46F-71E0-3221-81A1-C571D7EFC9D6> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib

0x7fff299ba000 -     0x7fff299ccff3  libTraditionalChineseConverter.dylib (73) <2AE2E655-F7C8-3DA2-985B-A359D8398C2B> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libTraditionalChineseConverter.dylib

0x7fff299e2000 -     0x7fff29d5bfff  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (8.11.0 - 1031.1.3) <FE033C75-0F5C-3F38-8A11-36A32E9D3F47> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera

0x7fff29d5e000 -     0x7fff29ea9ff7  com.apple.AMDMTLBronzeDriver (2.2.8 - 2.0.2) <DEFFC096-0D52-3F03-A7B5-DE22B4810D75> /System/Library/Extensions/AMDMTLBronzeDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDMTLBronzeDriver

0x7fff2fadc000 -     0x7fff2fccafff  com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 1542.10.104.1) <A3A0B581-CA6E-31E1-AE67-5DB8EABFEA04> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation

0x7fff2fccb000 -     0x7fff2fd9afff  com.apple.audio.AVFAudio (1.0 - ???) <6FB8FD22-713D-347C-8278-9170077EE8AD> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AVFAudio.framework/Versions/A/AVFAudio

0x7fff2fea8000 -     0x7fff2fea8fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - Accelerate 1.11) <A09CB6D5-3F8A-3E05-B0EB-63878296A059> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x7fff2fea9000 -     0x7fff2febffef  libCGInterfaces.dylib (506.19.1) <8A894DB4-A48B-31A0-9316-DC41061D9549> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib

0x7fff2fec0000 -     0x7fff30560fe3  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) <DB23E2A0-EA06-3073-AA7E-2873556714A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage

0x7fff30561000 -     0x7fff307d8fd7  libBLAS.dylib (1243.200.4) <76710990-AE2B-300E-88BB-797ABAD74956> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x7fff307d9000 -     0x7fff3084bfe7  libBNNS.dylib (38.200.5) <5F3A4021-8FF8-30E8-B84A-AA2BD70F4151> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib

0x7fff3084c000 -     0x7fff30bf2fff  libLAPACK.dylib (1243.200.4) <45722A8A-5788-3C4C-ADD9-1812763FA635> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x7fff30bf3000 -     0x7fff30c08ffb  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1243.200.4) <E923DA33-B142-3A73-A80A-642878D19099> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib

0x7fff30c09000 -     0x7fff30c0eff3  libQuadrature.dylib (3.200.2) <6FFAC142-415D-3AF0-BC09-336302F11934> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib

0x7fff30c0f000 -     0x7fff30c8cffb  libSparse.dylib (79.200.5) <0D7E71A4-10D2-3979-B386-D2426ADAF6D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparse.dylib

0x7fff30c8d000 -     0x7fff30ca0ffb  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1243.200.4) <00D6FC17-B739-3259-90A4-92AC8BBE03D6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib

0x7fff30ca1000 -     0x7fff30e85ff3  libvDSP.dylib (671.220.1) <2F576522-08B1-3C65-8F00-3427E938ADDA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x7fff30e86000 -     0x7fff30f3bff3  libvMisc.dylib (671.220.1) <29F59097-A256-38E9-9D55-BF56E9139CD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x7fff30f3c000 -     0x7fff30f3cfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <221E4FEF-0431-3316-8281-22B6F8315A09> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x7fff30f3d000 -     0x7fff30fa0ffb  com.apple.Accounts (113 - 113) <516F1A48-D158-3888-91AC-E1C7C3F9CCDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Versions/A/Accounts

0x7fff30fa3000 -     0x7fff310ecffb  com.apple.AddressBook.framework (11.0 - 1885) <0C7FCB1A-15C2-38E8-8085-D484650F5140> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook

0x7fff310ed000 -     0x7fff31f0dff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1671.10.106) <179A5F4A-6467-31BD-93F2-CC27E046221E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x7fff31f5f000 -     0x7fff31f5ffff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (50.1 - 50.1) <470C0943-30AD-3BA2-AFCE-EB7DD26E1709> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x7fff31f60000 -     0x7fff31fcbff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 453.11) <7599E619-EE21-3EB7-875B-AE3B8D3E13BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS

0x7fff32064000 -     0x7fff32183fff  libFontParser.dylib (228.6) <E800074F-62CF-340A-A5A7-B8BE5B560045> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x7fff32184000 -     0x7fff321cffff  libFontRegistry.dylib (228.12) <480D472D-C8FB-321D-86EC-2EA6927A97AD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x7fff3222e000 -     0x7fff32261ff7  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (228.6) <D23BFDE4-8664-335A-B43B-A13A8EF29E40> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib

0x7fff32262000 -     0x7fff322cafff  libType1Scaler.dylib (138.1) <7E6554BA-9A61-38D8-9AB3-550D7F08B104> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libType1Scaler.dylib

0x7fff322cb000 -     0x7fff322cfff3  com.apple.ColorSyncLegacy (4.13.0 - 1) <90641B6B-D07B-3577-B594-965825544B60> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSyncLegacy.framework/Versions/A/ColorSyncLegacy

0x7fff3236c000 -     0x7fff323beff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 627.14.2) <01F309D6-32E7-3C4F-A38B-8206EE3076CC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x7fff323bf000 -     0x7fff323cdff3  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <67BC5855-B7A3-39E6-B5DD-52B287EB1532> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x7fff323ce000 -     0x7fff3241afff  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (14.0 - 503.7) <C13BC56A-65F4-35B1-9E33-51FE6F3B06FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x7fff3241b000 -     0x7fff32456ff7  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 407.2) <94A30038-C545-327A-B1C0-E19C79D62BAB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD

0x7fff32457000 -     0x7fff32463ff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (8.1.0 - 8.1.0) <823830AC-62A6-36CC-A659-6BC10F2AC6F5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x7fff32464000 -     0x7fff32700ff7  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) <F56518BA-B21B-32D8-B077-40A989815F46> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x7fff32702000 -     0x7fff32702fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14) <B0F229C4-E8AF-3EB3-8241-7576A115D69F> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x7fff32a66000 -     0x7fff32e27ff7  com.apple.CFNetwork (975.0.3 - 975.0.3) <99BD4FA0-8BD3-35E5-8FB1-C757D439716C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x7fff32e3c000 -     0x7fff32e3cfff  com.apple.Carbon (158 - 158) <BF1EC28F-CBA8-3B2F-B9FA-E583BC2D6C1F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x7fff32e3d000 -     0x7fff32e40ffb  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 98) <F1E1C47B-FD1A-30A4-B41B-87BD8B178B56> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x7fff32e41000 -     0x7fff33148ff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 917.2) <0B91F11C-0895-3A7B-9A3B-2B6B1267EA1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox

0x7fff33149000 -     0x7fff3314cffb  com.apple.help (1.3.8 - 66) <4392A63F-9B58-3248-BF73-B46AD3744E6E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help

0x7fff3314d000 -     0x7fff33152ff7  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 1530.1) <47915C3C-DED4-3E0C-9155-6B130FFF89BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x7fff33153000 -     0x7fff331e7ff3  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 225) <D6503F37-7EBC-32C1-95CC-A35EFC54E7ED> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink

0x7fff331e8000 -     0x7fff33202fff  com.apple.openscripting (1.7 - 179) <BDE14D25-4D82-3EBC-8EF2-D1F6BC957B07> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x7fff33223000 -     0x7fff33224fff  com.apple.print.framework.Print (14.0 - 267.3) <5CD250DF-98AD-30B8-A5D5-47634FF9E74D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print

0x7fff33225000 -     0x7fff33227ff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <C5308CBC-6736-31A7-905B-C635C6D43FDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI

0x7fff33228000 -     0x7fff3322eff7  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.3 - 6.0.3) <1C38B9CB-DD45-3A7B-9D4C-631855A4EE32> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x7fff3322f000 -     0x7fff33354fff  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit (736.130 - 736.130) <049A491D-025D-3DD6-8EC9-5BFD4B96A809> /System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit

0x7fff33355000 -     0x7fff33355fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 23) <4D5D4968-E233-3598-B434-E1009D48A628> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x7fff33363000 -     0x7fff3342ffff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.13.0 - 3340) <0618DA46-5A5E-339D-BB2F-ED66A2BFCCF9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x7fff33430000 -     0x7fff33524ff3  com.apple.contacts (1.0 - 2900) <E5A10BFE-FAE6-3B2B-BC2F-44EB262EEA06> /System/Library/Frameworks/Contacts.framework/Versions/A/Contacts

0x7fff335ca000 -     0x7fff3365afff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <A7F8E168-AB1D-36F4-9693-CFEF12BC197D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x7fff336c0000 -     0x7fff336ebff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <61235BEA-BF5F-31B2-B9C1-DE722E15840F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth

0x7fff336ec000 -     0x7fff33a8dfef  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 866.1) <B74013FA-621B-30F9-8CFE-3290FF63C2B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x7fff33a8e000 -     0x7fff33b77ff7  com.apple.CoreDisplay (101.3 - 104.4) <52C96B6A-B119-3BE2-B47D-65F12E987609> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay

0x7fff33b78000 -     0x7fff33fc5fe7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1560.12) <B5BDC307-6C89-3DE0-B4B9-4C2C650E4528> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x7fff33fc7000 -     0x7fff34654ff7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 1247.4.1) <D2F1DD53-09BD-307B-8B80-46B259530ED8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x7fff34656000 -     0x7fff3497ffff  com.apple.CoreImage (14.1.0 - 710.2.240) <CAEE3AAA-0781-311A-B987-72C7332C1A3F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage

0x7fff34980000 -     0x7fff34a01fff  com.apple.corelocation (2245.8.12) <F5E2C817-2D01-3401-89F0-B024FE296FC6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation

0x7fff34a61000 -     0x7fff34ccfff7  com.apple.CoreML (1.0 - 1) <A6C41E33-935A-3C1A-9FC3-0372E580A5D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreML.framework/Versions/A/CoreML

0x7fff34cd0000 -     0x7fff34dd1ff3  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 2282.19.104.4) <2FF4819F-0D06-38D5-9403-4DA3F6F37D76> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia

0x7fff34dd2000 -     0x7fff34e34fff  com.apple.CoreMediaIO (900.0 - 5025) <A9CC940A-9E7C-35A4-A1E6-DADD66200378> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO

0x7fff34e35000 -     0x7fff34e35fff  com.apple.CoreServices (934 - 934) <EBA4A3BF-0B07-3E1B-9C14-8E6879453C6C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x7fff34e36000 -     0x7fff34eb4ffb  com.apple.AE (771 - 771) <BBFEAB6C-B1F9-3D22-934E-8298155AC459> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE

0x7fff34eb5000 -     0x7fff3518dff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1178.11 - 1178.11) <9FBE7BFB-3A81-37AC-8E15-E6F7932BBDC0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x7fff3518e000 -     0x7fff351d8ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 284.16.3) <D9388630-E7F2-321E-81FF-EBD5F3B47A52> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x7fff351d9000 -     0x7fff351e1ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1239.200.12 - 1239.200.12) <E40A3C4A-79C7-37D8-999B-D1169A06870B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents

0x7fff351e2000 -     0x7fff353adfff  com.apple.LaunchServices (934 - 934) <FD3D313D-997B-388B-B208-29774CDDF897> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x7fff353ae000 -     0x7fff35450fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 1191.52) <5A758D93-4BBD-3C6D-861B-000536ED9B2D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata

0x7fff35451000 -     0x7fff3549cff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (934 - 934) <1D2AC09A-653F-3C2D-B5B9-F9ABA307E51C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices

0x7fff3549d000 -     0x7fff3550bff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <C6A34D09-9707-3F28-838F-63B59B8A12D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x7fff3550c000 -     0x7fff35530ffb  com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (71.27 - 71.27) <B46A15E0-4C10-3616-BE49-58E07EC463FE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList

0x7fff35878000 -     0x7fff359ddffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 584.25) <AC3B4909-564A-3C26-B055-7687E5DE1697> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x7fff359de000 -     0x7fff35a1bfff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 0.0) <C7BB7D0F-3AF2-3046-A387-A802BCA52A3A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x7fff35a1c000 -     0x7fff35ab2ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (13.0 - 1370.8) <735EEBA3-C63B-38C8-A1A7-23B12C2E9550> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN

0x7fff35c42000 -     0x7fff35c4dffb  com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.14 - 207.200.4) <222097B7-D721-3F27-9798-ACC95E73F233> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService

0x7fff35c4e000 -     0x7fff35d08ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0.3 - 9030.4.5) <9F007E61-83AD-3DB5-B3D5-CB4F1EDF746A> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording

0x7fff35d2f000 -     0x7fff35d34fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 - 2.7) <C53C1905-9BCF-3AE8-8BB3-C8A2C7DB7D25> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x7fff35efd000 -     0x7fff362cbfff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1560.12) <B5DC275C-12C9-320A-A117-C8FE9034931A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x7fff3633c000 -     0x7fff3636cff3  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <721B6FEF-9E0E-311B-8CAF-93ADEE2AE548> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

0x7fff36486000 -     0x7fff36590ff3  com.apple.Bluetooth (6.0.9 - 6.0.9f2) <0EDECAF3-FF86-3F7D-B916-2D7E67FF67AE> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth

0x7fff365f2000 -     0x7fff36684ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1483.220.15) <B58031DE-A6B7-3685-840F-361670C06836> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x7fff36686000 -     0x7fff36690ff7  com.apple.IOSurface (255.1 - 255.1) <538F0257-A408-36AF-AB1E-1D7037D6359E> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x7fff36691000 -     0x7fff366e6ff3  com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (1.0 - 1530.1) <C053A62A-AA27-3E5F-97EE-8781E75028EB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore

0x7fff366e7000 -     0x7fff36885fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1821.6.4.1) <00BF9654-021D-33C7-B681-461F3EF357FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x7fff36886000 -     0x7fff3688affb  libGIF.dylib (1821.6.4.1) <032CA0C2-8AAA-3D3F-8E61-25CE9267C2A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x7fff3688b000 -     0x7fff36970fef  libJP2.dylib (1821.6.4.1) <FED43EEB-2B6C-32FC-94A2-297DA8CE4D87> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib

0x7fff36971000 -     0x7fff36996ff7  libJPEG.dylib (1821.6.4.1) <DD334010-2B8D-3A5E-BC17-39A9D94AC92D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x7fff36c69000 -     0x7fff36c8ffe7  libPng.dylib (1821.6.4.1) <EBAAB8C0-33A7-3C13-B96C-8B6AB8287C7A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x7fff36c90000 -     0x7fff36c92ff7  libRadiance.dylib (1821.6.4.1) <E9BCF8B3-DA07-3F80-B51F-5793BD38AE4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x7fff36c93000 -     0x7fff36ce1fff  libTIFF.dylib (1821.6.4.1) <C432D21E-2DA5-3B69-BD04-BA7B6DBEAE2F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x7fff36fe3000 -     0x7fff37d66fff  com.apple.JavaScriptCore (14606 - 14606.2.104.1.1) <3313A815-BFC9-3DED-B778-FCE6F8367A7C> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore

0x7fff37d7e000 -     0x7fff37d97fff  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <8BE3D524-257D-3663-A937-F1AC76BDF4D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x7fff37d98000 -     0x7fff37dcdffb  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <DC361FB9-4B59-311E-8CC5-07FF9A9C673F> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP

0x7fff38055000 -     0x7fff3805ffff  com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 114.4) <29D89F2B-6254-3D0D-BD0C-8472FCA373F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility

0x7fff38119000 -     0x7fff387b6fff  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 2282.19.104.4) <7603C180-8050-3355-A851-A67B6A4197AD> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox

0x7fff387b8000 -     0x7fff3884bfff  com.apple.Metal (157.60 - 157.60) <B38C577A-CD24-30AD-A396-219945949F39> /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal

0x7fff3884d000 -     0x7fff38867ff3  com.apple.MetalKit (1.0 - 113) <8949A0FA-337E-3C28-94D1-35853D69761B> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalKit.framework/Versions/A/MetalKit

0x7fff38868000 -     0x7fff38888ff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSCore (1.0 - 1) <A9E87429-4788-3B2F-B970-4052F16C5961> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSCore.framework/Versions/A/MPSCore

0x7fff38889000 -     0x7fff38907ff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSImage (1.0 - 1) <80DE2FD1-85DB-3E98-98BD-F22A2600DD25> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSImage.framework/Versions/A/MPSImage

0x7fff38908000 -     0x7fff38930fff  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSMatrix (1.0 - 1) <49039DEE-D0EC-33FF-BE10-997A520D2E38> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSMatrix.framework/Versions/A/MPSMatrix

0x7fff38931000 -     0x7fff38a63ff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSNeuralNetwork (1.0 - 1) <425D1FA4-17A3-3D00-8BE4-7A682FF279B5> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSNeuralNetwork.framework/Versions/A/MPSNeuralNetwork

0x7fff38a64000 -     0x7fff38a7fff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSRayIntersector (1.0 - 1) <BB1651A0-05CD-3F97-8355-39CD326C0AFD> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSRayIntersector.framework/Versions/A/MPSRayIntersector

0x7fff38a80000 -     0x7fff38a80ff7  com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1) <3910EC50-5B16-3695-B867-741E3B54FA8B> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders

0x7fff39c7f000 -     0x7fff39c8bffb  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <529E29A9-5E77-3A8C-A982-CF55F949FE5D> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x7fff3c74b000 -     0x7fff3c7a3ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.12.7 - 2.12.7) <CCAC9774-C4BF-33C1-AC87-F2AEB972632F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x7fff3c7a4000 -     0x7fff3c7c0ff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.14 - 207.200.4) <7E4EFF02-2596-31E6-88DE-29C89E2837E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x7fff3c7c1000 -     0x7fff3c7cdffb  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.14 - 207.200.4) <52A3918E-0F7A-33FD-87EE-21A37B37D13B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x7fff3d130000 -     0x7fff3d132fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (17.0.37) <E47B2819-913A-3588-A3F5-CE3EDA8551A2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib

0x7fff3d133000 -     0x7fff3d138ff3  libCoreFSCache.dylib (163.20) <BF8F04DD-C1A1-3D2A-BF3F-639FE907E28D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib

0x7fff3d139000 -     0x7fff3d13dfff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (163.20) <45A2C724-F3D1-316A-9A41-CAB8E2A390EC> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x7fff3d13e000 -     0x7fff3d146ffb  libGFXShared.dylib (17.0.37) <C26CA5C7-8DFC-3BE9-9873-C7A51F139FB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x7fff3d147000 -     0x7fff3d152fff  libGL.dylib (17.0.37) <8DCB2714-ECB1-39EC-931D-C58D9E91B51C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x7fff3d153000 -     0x7fff3d18dfef  libGLImage.dylib (17.0.37) <B64C775F-C64F-35D7-8179-1E4F20E76BA3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x7fff3d301000 -     0x7fff3d33efff  libGLU.dylib (17.0.37) <B0D434EF-F5AC-3C0A-84DF-FFAFC57F3759> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x7fff3dcee000 -     0x7fff3dcfdff3  com.apple.opengl (17.0.37 - 17.0.37) <6BCCA53E-5621-32ED-BA9A-38B1C2499ED5> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x7fff3e07f000 -     0x7fff3e1c9fff  com.apple.QTKit (7.7.3 - 3034) <D612DC6C-0AA8-3D41-9E17-E8219984FC65> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit

0x7fff3e1ca000 -     0x7fff3e425fff  com.apple.imageKit (3.0 - 1067) <A43B90AB-8FCB-35BF-996A-CEB28B67EEB5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit

0x7fff3e426000 -     0x7fff3e512fff  com.apple.PDFKit (1.0 - 737.3) <F6981903-7259-3D89-B70E-855F970D84E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit

0x7fff3e513000 -     0x7fff3ea29ff7  com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.1 - 370) <AA2ED670-1970-3888-B7DB-D11192EBF6BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer

0x7fff3ea2a000 -     0x7fff3ea50ff3  com.apple.quartzfilters (1.10.0 - 83) <06F25528-5474-39BF-BCD4-DD6B3203EA3C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters

0x7fff3ea51000 -     0x7fff3eb57ff7  com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (5.0 - 775) <41F1FDD0-C99A-36D3-AC3A-A5E604D77F63> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI

0x7fff3eb58000 -     0x7fff3eb58fff  com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 - 23) <EB8812C6-F126-3262-9B6A-A7A440DFBF8A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz

0x7fff3eb59000 -     0x7fff3edb1fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 694.22.4.1) <1F5A49A9-370C-311B-B67C-DEA6DF6D2983> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x7fff3edb2000 -     0x7fff3ee0bff7  com.apple.QuickLookFramework (5.0 - 775) <A4CA709A-2828-3F04-8786-7FAC8A95B98B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook

0x7fff3efd2000 -     0x7fff3efeaffb  com.apple.SafariServices.framework (14606 - 14606.2.104.1.1) <189C4DE0-5B88-388F-9CD1-AC15C3936CC2> /System/Library/Frameworks/SafariServices.framework/Versions/A/SafariServices

0x7fff3f5e6000 -     0x7fff3f5fefff  com.apple.ScriptingBridge (1.4 - 77) <3502C869-965C-3D65-AC25-D18636CBA127> /System/Library/Frameworks/ScriptingBridge.framework/Versions/A/ScriptingBridge

0x7fff3f5ff000 -     0x7fff3f925ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 - 58286.220.15) <6725D63D-378F-3751-8602-3122016E4AA4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x7fff3f926000 -     0x7fff3f9b5fff  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55185.200.14) <236BACD7-163F-3F35-B710-2C62988AA251> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x7fff3f9b6000 -     0x7fff3f9e6ffb  com.apple.securityinterface (10.0 - 55109.200.8) <F2E44252-2A22-30FD-9706-E33EF75C3ED2> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface

0x7fff3f9e7000 -     0x7fff3f9ebff3  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <C200EC23-CAFB-33E8-AF3D-5B36420A21B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement

0x7fff3fda8000 -     0x7fff3fe18ff3  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.17 - 1.17) <EED5BC9B-CE8D-343C-BCDC-04A79F704828> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x7fff40079000 -     0x7fff403dbff7  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 2282.19.104.4) <AA64D2D5-B992-301C-B39E-90852E2DFC95> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox

0x7fff406e9000 -     0x7fff40c77fe7  libwebrtc.dylib (7606.2.104.1.1) <813EBF5C-B865-3A01-BF1F-8DB7A287FF35> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/libwebrtc.dylib

0x7fff40c78000 -     0x7fff424faff3  com.apple.WebCore (14606 - 14606.2.104.1.1) <50CEEC5A-34FC-339A-A05F-257D9D0F4666> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore

0x7fff424fb000 -     0x7fff426eaffb  com.apple.WebKitLegacy (14606 - 14606.2.104.1.1) <D42DC5C3-C35F-3990-A7CE-9871C4F4902C> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebKitLegacy.framework/Versions/A/WebKitLegacy

0x7fff426eb000 -     0x7fff42be8ff7  com.apple.WebKit (14606 - 14606.2.104.1.1) <BFA28A42-A2DA-31A7-86F9-4838F5FEC3B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit

0x7fff4307f000 -     0x7fff43124fe7  com.apple.APFS (1.0 - 1) <E00222C4-E8CF-302A-8AF3-E8BB9B1C3B0E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS

0x7fff436ba000 -     0x7fff436c4fff  com.apple.accessibility.AXCoreUtilities (1.0 - 1) <5C60531F-2E5F-3837-B1FC-2E933A774ED0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AXCoreUtilities.framework/Versions/A/AXCoreUtilities

0x7fff439f6000 -     0x7fff43b52ffb  com.apple.AddressBook.core (1.0 - 1) <55D01A2A-C878-3089-8615-F3510A5B1687> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AddressBookCore.framework/Versions/A/AddressBookCore

0x7fff43b6e000 -     0x7fff43b6fff3  com.apple.AggregateDictionary (1.0 - 1) <1DEBBE36-8945-3AD8-BD48-2850AD845711> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/Versions/A/AggregateDictionary

0x7fff43f1c000 -     0x7fff44065ff3  com.apple.AnnotationKit (1.0 - 232.3.27) <6CDA223B-CBDF-3960-AC34-BAD648CB580B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AnnotationKit.framework/Versions/A/AnnotationKit

0x7fff4416b000 -     0x7fff44197ff7  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (13.0 - 1376.2) <821DE2A3-1CAD-3A7D-A2DD-41EBA3A6FEF3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211

0x7fff44473000 -     0x7fff44482fcf  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (96.200.3 - 1.0) <E093776E-C367-3CCF-BFD5-623476A89E9A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression

0x7fff44580000 -     0x7fff4458bfff  com.apple.AppleIDAuthSupport (1.0 - 1) <5362D9AD-A2AE-3436-97CE-C353124504E5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleIDAuthSupport.framework/Versions/A/AppleIDAuthSupport

0x7fff445cc000 -     0x7fff44615ff3  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <9A690E6E-F987-3660-BED6-B1A4D1906B6C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG

0x7fff44616000 -     0x7fff44626ff3  com.apple.AppleLDAP (10.14 - 46.200.2) <1CA0C188-D060-3B80-84A1-6FA90812AF11> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleLDAP.framework/Versions/A/AppleLDAP

0x7fff44841000 -     0x7fff44861ffb  com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 - 4.0) <F737E01A-E9D1-3A9A-B54B-CA1B9750A08D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService

0x7fff44862000 -     0x7fff44866ff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <B8E2BEC9-FAFB-3E26-BF26-E2E58C545006> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP

0x7fff44867000 -     0x7fff4488fff7  com.apple.applesauce (1.0 - ???) <60BB16D6-DE7E-356A-B9DE-F73EE179934A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSauce.framework/Versions/A/AppleSauce

0x7fff44956000 -     0x7fff44959ff7  com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (3.1.5 - 3.1.5) <A2EE39BD-C721-33BD-8549-E087C04CF784> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo

0x7fff4495a000 -     0x7fff449aafff  com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.44 - 5.0.44) <A7D2AD26-D52A-39E0-8296-1ADDDB6B6CED> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA

0x7fff449f5000 -     0x7fff44a0bffb  com.apple.AssertionServices (1.0 - 1) <8FB0D908-6C46-3399-92D6-4E7D4B5F4F19> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssertionServices.framework/Versions/A/AssertionServices

0x7fff44d47000 -     0x7fff44feaffb  com.apple.AuthKit (1.0 - 1) <8920796A-C818-3163-B6D0-FD05D1A6ADF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/Versions/A/AuthKit

0x7fff451bb000 -     0x7fff451c4ff3  com.apple.coreservices.BackgroundTaskManagement (1.0 - 57.1) <972F41B3-7DF7-3BF1-ACCA-A093A4328ADF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackgroundTaskManagement.framework/Versions/A/BackgroundTaskManagement

0x7fff451c5000 -     0x7fff45267ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.10 - ???) <46534B04-DD0E-357B-9CB5-F88AAC6AF4ED> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

0x7fff45268000 -     0x7fff452d9ffb  com.apple.BaseBoard (360.24 - 360.24) <AC0E4924-994E-3B54-869C-C831B4DE0136> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BaseBoard.framework/Versions/A/BaseBoard

0x7fff452e2000 -     0x7fff452e8ff3  com.apple.BezelServicesFW (317 - 317) <44601C3E-4808-38A4-A554-71F36000B003> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BezelServices.framework/Versions/A/BezelServices

0x7fff45362000 -     0x7fff4539effb  com.apple.bom (14.0 - 197) <8BD14107-DB70-3800-9377-618CA230B40A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom

0x7fff45a6c000 -     0x7fff45a9afff  com.apple.CalendarAgentLink (8.0 - 250) <3741CC99-814F-3E74-97A7-B658D8DB5C72> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CalendarAgentLink.framework/Versions/A/CalendarAgentLink

0x7fff4617d000 -     0x7fff461cafff  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (194 - 194) <13F1F769-E8E7-372A-8F0B-2BB4B7753248> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary

0x7fff46272000 -     0x7fff46301ffb  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 575.120) <94232936-1B40-3EAF-B731-883A4872BCE4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs

0x7fff46e8a000 -     0x7fff46e93fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <93CF1D80-A3A8-378B-9DF7-BF17A206C57D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth

0x7fff46ea7000 -     0x7fff46ebdffb  com.apple.commonutilities (8.0 - 900) <BE71A0AD-7ED9-3B2A-BF7D-DA7841640FE0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonUtilities.framework/Versions/A/CommonUtilities

0x7fff47171000 -     0x7fff471dbff7  com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsFoundation (8.0 - ???) <2A910333-619F-3A27-B40E-0A4BF0F75AA8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ContactsFoundation

0x7fff471dc000 -     0x7fff47200ffb  com.apple.contacts.ContactsPersistence (1.0 - ???) <6CE2F528-5CD6-35AE-B5BB-30070C5755B6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsPersistence.framework/Versions/A/ContactsPersistence

0x7fff47353000 -     0x7fff4772afef  com.apple.CoreAUC (273.0.0 - 273.0.0) <288EC7ED-A86A-30D0-ADE2-56C33CD93AA8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC

0x7fff4772b000 -     0x7fff4775cfff  com.apple.CoreAVCHD (6.0.0 - 6000.4.1) <507AC58B-4527-353B-99CB-67FF183BD4D5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD

0x7fff4777a000 -     0x7fff4779cfff  com.apple.CoreAnalytics.CoreAnalytics (1.0 - 1) <698E1B63-B193-3431-A1C7-9B8D2D62088C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAnalytics.framework/Versions/A/CoreAnalytics

0x7fff477f4000 -     0x7fff47846ffb  com.apple.corebrightness (1.0 - 1) <1AE1A7AE-506D-3A52-B710-9CFB16414EDC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreBrightness.framework/Versions/A/CoreBrightness

0x7fff4798a000 -     0x7fff47993fff  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <8D971ACD-6A26-30A9-9C5B-BCBF60A661F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon

0x7fff47ba5000 -     0x7fff47bb9fff  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 69.19.8) <E909BE8D-AE0C-327E-BE0A-D60B1F4012A4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji

0x7fff47d7f000 -     0x7fff47e73ff7  com.apple.CoreHandwriting (161 - 1.2) <0BD558D9-387B-34BA-8FAA-F1F75F1F9F01> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreHandwriting.framework/Versions/A/CoreHandwriting

0x7fff48036000 -     0x7fff4804cffb  com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.2 - 958) <FD761818-0B54-3DA6-B41C-20263BC2EDAE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring

0x7fff4818f000 -     0x7fff48201ff7  com.apple.CoreNLP (1.0 - 130.15.22) <401F5284-A984-32A1-A547-CC8156381070> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreNLP.framework/Versions/A/CoreNLP

0x7fff48384000 -     0x7fff48388ff7  com.apple.CoreOptimization (1.0 - 1) <AEF88F43-C928-3DCB-95D6-C6706B565422> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreOptimization.framework/Versions/A/CoreOptimization

0x7fff48389000 -     0x7fff48416ff7  com.apple.CorePDF (4.0 - 414) <28DEBFFB-BABE-3493-8230-12CE3E5EC1E3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF

0x7fff484bc000 -     0x7fff484c4ffb  com.apple.CorePhoneNumbers (1.0 - 1) <F47CA56F-6760-3282-BFD8-C8C8D2C33ECF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/CorePhoneNumbers

0x7fff484c5000 -     0x7fff48521fff  com.apple.CorePrediction (1.0 - 1) <BD34AB8C-8899-3BB1-95A2-0A2A1C901ADC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePrediction.framework/Versions/A/CorePrediction

0x7fff48653000 -     0x7fff48684fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (357 - 357) <2D012EB3-83BF-3E51-A2BE-41AF26F2DDF0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal

0x7fff48a4e000 -     0x7fff48adcff7  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (10.1 - 64460.6) <F985088F-5323-3D84-80FE-3A3135C4A320> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication

0x7fff48b6c000 -     0x7fff48c98fff  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 498.46) <7637C723-B16D-3001-B3AC-0612349D1CC5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x7fff48c99000 -     0x7fff48e1efff  com.apple.CoreUtils (5.7.4 - 574.17) <CA6C08FE-319A-30C6-9F07-68D12A9FA04E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils

0x7fff48e75000 -     0x7fff48ed8ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (13.0 - 1370.8) <B44C1B90-3642-3108-96EC-5E3A8FA158E7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi

0x7fff48ed9000 -     0x7fff48eeaffb  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.13 - 938.23) <36754BB2-680F-36AE-A5DE-548B4F41F0AE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport

0x7fff48f6d000 -     0x7fff48f7cff3  com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation (1.0 - 211) <B11AD3BE-42D3-3274-912E-153C015D72EE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation

0x7fff48f7d000 -     0x7fff48f81ff7  com.apple.DSExternalDisplay (3.1 - 380) <B6B26BB3-2DC9-34D0-817E-EB612432EC96> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay

0x7fff49004000 -     0x7fff4907bffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 - 590.24) <1C9AC888-8B75-3CF3-AD70-42D40C435E67> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore

0x7fff490c9000 -     0x7fff4910afff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (185 - 185) <12419E0F-BC7A-3F3A-AA53-5F068DAED725> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols

0x7fff4910b000 -     0x7fff49264ff7  com.apple.desktopservices (1.13.1 - ???) <D63561E0-6153-33AD-9689-E0B9167D82C8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv

0x7fff49396000 -     0x7fff49468ff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (480.220.2 - 480.220.2) <9921E083-1159-3671-92E5-868A88A11B1B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages

0x7fff49469000 -     0x7fff4952dfff  com.apple.DiskManagement (12.0 - 1530) <F844A618-613A-3609-9C31-621D92FB75DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskManagement.framework/Versions/A/DiskManagement

0x7fff4952e000 -     0x7fff49532ff7  com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (3.1 - 380) <511645F4-94EB-33A0-A076-66402F52581A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices

0x7fff495d6000 -     0x7fff495d9fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <8FCA68D2-CEA5-39F6-B222-AC31FCF79D1D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin

0x7fff49dbe000 -     0x7fff4a0f1fff  com.apple.vision.EspressoFramework (1.0 - 120) <7B2CB758-7FD9-3D6B-9BD4-AFD254008BEF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Espresso.framework/Versions/A/Espresso

0x7fff4a2ac000 -     0x7fff4a6d4fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.4 - 3.3.4) <CCBC466A-1AD4-3B0B-80B2-D6CFCBB37FC0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore

0x7fff4a707000 -     0x7fff4a793ff7  com.apple.FileProvider (125.129 - 125.129) <31642A56-F183-3DA3-8713-745358CAE55D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/Versions/A/FileProvider

0x7fff4a7ac000 -     0x7fff4ac2cff7  com.apple.FinderKit (1.7 - ???) <7D933EAA-7B52-327E-B77F-DF63A0C03481> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit

0x7fff4dff6000 -     0x7fff4dff7fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib (902.1.60) <16F3973E-20CB-3FFA-9C8B-A2287AF03AA0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/Versions/3902/Libraries/libmetal_timestamp.dylib

0x7fff4f69c000 -     0x7fff4f6a1ff7  com.apple.GPUWrangler (3.25.6 - 3.25.6) <F65BC9B4-77AB-3254-8432-9F7D3B0E169E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUWrangler.framework/Versions/A/GPUWrangler

0x7fff4fa51000 -     0x7fff4fa76ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 285.101) <089301DF-60C9-3BED-9357-2F91336C1579> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage

0x7fff4fa8f000 -     0x7fff504c4ff7  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 - 1364.21.8.31.5) <8C22C9A9-B322-3CED-9714-9F3365845C4C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices

0x7fff50507000 -     0x7fff50516fff  com.apple.GraphVisualizer (1.0 - 5) <C7040CD7-6CAB-3878-B29E-21F1665341D0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphVisualizer.framework/Versions/A/GraphVisualizer

0x7fff50517000 -     0x7fff50524fff  com.apple.GraphicsServices (1.0 - 1.0) <F099E6ED-E08D-3F37-B381-0DF3109B27AA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphicsServices.framework/Versions/A/GraphicsServices

0x7fff50667000 -     0x7fff506dcfff  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <D3A3285B-A45D-38A9-A4E9-D58D76674071> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal

0x7fff506dd000 -     0x7fff5070cfff  com.apple.HelpData (2.3 - 184) <56A7277E-B1C3-3AD8-AF4B-8BAA41D6E640> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData

0x7fff51abe000 -     0x7fff51ac7fff  com.apple.IOAccelMemoryInfo (1.0 - 1) <DCE6223D-D65D-39F2-90BC-34A1808EF6BD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelMemoryInfo.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelMemoryInfo

0x7fff51ac8000 -     0x7fff51acfffb  com.apple.IOAccelerator (400.27 - 400.27) <6FA8A133-57A7-3C35-BF94-8469B09885FB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator

0x7fff51ad3000 -     0x7fff51aecfff  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 - 42.6) <C115E88F-5E16-3804-8ACD-29C0F8895EFA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment

0x7fff51f01000 -     0x7fff51f30ff7  com.apple.IconServices (379 - 379) <0A25D75C-35A7-3ED5-8900-EBC05522B5A9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices

0x7fff5205b000 -     0x7fff5205ffff  com.apple.InternationalSupport (1.0 - 10.15.6) <F0E300AD-1E67-3D57-B179-C2212F7CD00C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternationalSupport.framework/Versions/A/InternationalSupport

0x7fff520cc000 -     0x7fff520d9fff  com.apple.IntlPreferences (2.0 - 227.15.8) <329CA6FA-7A55-35F2-AB6D-A6F0E65BA23F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IntlPreferences.framework/Versions/A/IntlPreferences

0x7fff521cf000 -     0x7fff521e2fff  com.apple.security.KeychainCircle.KeychainCircle (1.0 - 1) <1DB4E862-C010-38BA-B535-5DAD679FEADA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/KeychainCircle.framework/Versions/A/KeychainCircle

0x7fff521fd000 -     0x7fff522f4fff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 159.15.15) <E524CC46-42C7-3046-AD6C-5D5D768EA478> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling

0x7fff522f5000 -     0x7fff52336ff7  com.apple.Lexicon-framework (1.0 - 33.15.10) <90C1CFE1-9935-3F4F-8A9B-1DD697F2FF3D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Lexicon.framework/Versions/A/Lexicon

0x7fff5233d000 -     0x7fff52343ff7  com.apple.LinguisticData (1.0 - 238.15.29) <A8DEE139-5D20-3BAC-AF5E-4E5E0C42C795> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LinguisticData.framework/Versions/A/LinguisticData

0x7fff5243c000 -     0x7fff52441ffb  com.apple.LoginUICore (4.0 - 4.0) <2528E230-11E9-3436-ADCF-ED149F50A264> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore

0x7fff52ba1000 -     0x7fff52ba4fff  com.apple.Mangrove (1.0 - 25) <8744DBF9-3375-392C-8EE6-24373E0D19E8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove

0x7fff52c32000 -     0x7fff52c59ffb  com.apple.MarkupUI (1.0 - 232.3.27) <B78BC7CF-A267-3E53-A876-6F5C02BB2AB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MarkupUI.framework/Versions/A/MarkupUI

0x7fff52cc2000 -     0x7fff52cf5ff3  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 906) <15D4EDA2-AAAC-3CF3-BB2B-3A92AECC932D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit

0x7fff5309f000 -     0x7fff530c7ffb  com.apple.spotlight.metadata.utilities (1.0 - 1191.52) <38A9B11A-9D5C-3CCA-A163-EC17242FDC68> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetadataUtilities.framework/Versions/A/MetadataUtilities

0x7fff530c8000 -     0x7fff5315afff  com.apple.gpusw.MetalTools (1.0 - 1) <5B86F005-D12D-3B0B-8906-808926D3DA12> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalTools.framework/Versions/A/MetalTools

0x7fff5316f000 -     0x7fff53188fff  com.apple.MobileAssets (1.0 - 437.200.49) <0C9B7077-BFCF-3A2E-8F54-D7C2820893FD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileAsset.framework/Versions/A/MobileAsset

0x7fff53304000 -     0x7fff5331fff3  com.apple.MobileKeyBag (2.0 - 1.0) <6E36F030-D7E8-341D-A493-414F5E13B1E9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileKeyBag.framework/Versions/A/MobileKeyBag

0x7fff53330000 -     0x7fff533acff7  com.apple.Montreal (1.0 - 42.15.8) <F7AAEEC2-B981-30C4-995F-4D98FB808984> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Montreal.framework/Versions/A/Montreal

0x7fff533ad000 -     0x7fff533d7ff7  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (2410.5 - 2410.5) <8D87A3ED-4CBD-300F-92E3-B1B79D7E0BF3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport

0x7fff5364a000 -     0x7fff53654fff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2) <55DC741A-A01A-380C-B2D3-244241DA1F2C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth

0x7fff53f20000 -     0x7fff53f76fff  com.apple.OTSVG (1.0 - ???) <5F2E7A0E-384E-3545-A9D5-EC4406E92AF4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OTSVG.framework/Versions/A/OTSVG

0x7fff54fd5000 -     0x7fff550dbff7  com.apple.PencilKit (1.0 - 1) <188DB13A-53B4-3F3C-8433-193AEAFDF17D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PencilKit.framework/Versions/A/PencilKit

0x7fff550dc000 -     0x7fff550ebff3  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.217 - 217) <8560F263-31F4-3CCA-84B1-30C296DC1A7D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis

0x7fff55346000 -     0x7fff55346fff  com.apple.PhoneNumbers (1.0 - 1) <739CE787-1F32-3EE3-90C7-4D0522A25092> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers

0x7fff56c03000 -     0x7fff56c28ff7  com.apple.pluginkit.framework (1.0 - 1) <279FC41A-AEAA-3400-9AE7-1FC6E53BC549> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PlugInKit.framework/Versions/A/PlugInKit

0x7fff56c53000 -     0x7fff56c65ff3  com.apple.PowerLog (1.0 - 1) <F9F2A6D3-79EB-3DFE-9197-1EA780767CC5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PowerLog.framework/Versions/A/PowerLog

0x7fff57053000 -     0x7fff570aaff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1.0 - 1) <C37D89CF-707A-3151-A37B-911AF6BF3B23> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage

0x7fff570ab000 -     0x7fff570c9ff7  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 263) <C5AC21FB-74AD-3FC2-B231-B1376751BBAE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer

0x7fff5725d000 -     0x7fff57260ff3  com.apple.QuickLookNonBaseSystem (1.0 - 1) <ABB9436A-7E52-3232-ACE8-45083130C82A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/QuickLookNonBaseSystem.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookNonBaseSystem

0x7fff57261000 -     0x7fff57277ff3  com.apple.QuickLookThumbnailing (1.0 - 1) <AAF7A93C-5553-3476-B2F2-B8B1DA2BEF54> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/QuickLookThumbnailing.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookThumbnailing

0x7fff57278000 -     0x7fff572d0f0f  com.apple.ROCKit (24 - 24) <5437F6F7-453F-3D75-9E87-D2A090D82D25> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ROCKit.framework/Versions/A/ROCKit

0x7fff573cc000 -     0x7fff573d8ff3  com.apple.xpc.RemoteServiceDiscovery (1.0 - 1336.220.5) <79F17D52-38B4-360E-88AC-CF1E3944CA7E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteServiceDiscovery.framework/Versions/A/RemoteServiceDiscovery

0x7fff573eb000 -     0x7fff5740effb  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 128) <68530B4D-B2C0-3271-941B-D9EA62095727> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices

0x7fff5740f000 -     0x7fff57423fff  com.apple.xpc.RemoteXPC (1.0 - 1336.220.5) <D258016E-4FE2-3E99-9699-33D56BADD619> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteXPC.framework/Versions/A/RemoteXPC

0x7fff5827c000 -     0x7fff582c6ff7  com.apple.Safari.SafeBrowsing (14606 - 14606.2.104.1.1) <E7BC40BA-F760-3F28-9E07-7253A08B77D7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SafariSafeBrowsing.framework/Versions/A/SafariSafeBrowsing

0x7fff58d71000 -     0x7fff58d79ffb  com.apple.coreservices.SharePointManager (1.0 - 57.1) <CC640F04-85B2-3617-B52F-1CE400549380> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SharePointManagement.framework/Versions/A/SharePointManagement

0x7fff58d7e000 -     0x7fff58e9cfff  com.apple.Sharing (1214.9 - 1214.9) <2A377CA5-C66F-3913-8401-951A3AE4D299> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing

0x7fff58e9d000 -     0x7fff58ebcff3  com.apple.shortcut (2.16 - 101) <D724B49E-C972-31CC-B47C-8CB769A3E0B0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut

0x7fff58ebd000 -     0x7fff58ecfff7  com.apple.sidecar-core (1.0 - 38.1) <ED88E1A7-F24F-32A4-A0B7-933A01EF669B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SidecarCore.framework/Versions/A/SidecarCore

0x7fff58ed0000 -     0x7fff58ee0ffb  com.apple.sidecar-ui (1.0 - 38.1) <C4D00FAC-A43D-3B25-A684-FB8D74D46CBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SidecarUI.framework/Versions/A/SidecarUI

0x7fff59c4f000 -     0x7fff59f00ff3  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 - 336.81.5) <DE7FD278-A178-3A5B-8A26-7295340A54BE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight

0x7fff5a6d0000 -     0x7fff5a6ddfff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (5.0.21 - 5.0.21) <816EC315-3E76-37B7-A495-B4AE031DA439> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore

0x7fff5a799000 -     0x7fff5aa01ffb  com.apple.spotlight.index (10.7.0 - 1191.52) <35500671-A576-3B70-B7B0-BA16E8AF31D6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpotlightIndex.framework/Versions/A/SpotlightIndex

0x7fff5adc1000 -     0x7fff5ae00ff3  com.apple.StreamingZip (1.0 - 1) <3F13DFEE-A6C9-3815-9120-B5CA6987662E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/StreamingZip.framework/Versions/A/StreamingZip

0x7fff5ae01000 -     0x7fff5ae72ffb  com.apple.Suggestions (6.0 - 226) <7B04BAF2-B734-3238-8F38-74629ADE6CF2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Suggestions.framework/Versions/A/Suggestions

0x7fff5b53d000 -     0x7fff5b5caff7  com.apple.Symbolication (10.1 - 64460.8) <1B488612-4C7F-3D9D-B6DC-64CF8D2CB3D6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication

0x7fff5b5cb000 -     0x7fff5b5d4ffb  com.apple.SymptomDiagnosticReporter (1.0 - 820.227.2) <922102BF-0F85-3396-910B-B27255F15A4F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SymptomDiagnosticReporter.framework/Versions/A/SymptomDiagnosticReporter

0x7fff5b826000 -     0x7fff5b852fff  com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0) <E41D573A-C356-344E-9E67-809F30D9DEF4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration

0x7fff5bad3000 -     0x7fff5bae0ffb  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <B84E7234-A993-328C-A054-EFEB0402C55C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC

0x7fff5bd52000 -     0x7fff5be19ff7  com.apple.TextureIO (3.8.4 - 3.8.1) <F9D5F55D-9A33-326E-8B2F-B533CC91DD64> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO

0x7fff5be77000 -     0x7fff5be92fff  com.apple.ToneKit (1.0 - 1) <B353747A-3E09-3FA3-BDB2-598A891ACA8A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ToneKit.framework/Versions/A/ToneKit

0x7fff5be93000 -     0x7fff5bebbffb  com.apple.ToneLibrary (1.0 - 1) <3AEA8490-6454-3156-B11D-6B816EA2FE9A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ToneLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ToneLibrary

0x7fff5bed3000 -     0x7fff5bed4fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 31.200.1) <BD0BE410-E172-3585-82B2-869A1FE43092> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent

0x7fff5beda000 -     0x7fff5c094fff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 551) <7B73C4E0-256B-3C59-8E18-475A42BE0B12> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation

0x7fff5c0e3000 -     0x7fff5c0e9fff  com.apple.URLFormatting (59 - 59.34) <D104A904-5B18-368E-8290-35212094D9F5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/URLFormatting.framework/Versions/A/URLFormatting

0x7fff5cd83000 -     0x7fff5ce6cff7  com.apple.ViewBridge (401.1 - 401.1) <B93A89EB-4421-3FF1-AA28-EBC3AC5076FE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge

0x7fff5d2f1000 -     0x7fff5d55dffb  libAWDSupportFramework.dylib (886) <F277AAEA-4ACE-3918-9651-8E4730AC4ACF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WirelessDiagnostics.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libAWDSupportFramework.dylib

0x7fff5d55e000 -     0x7fff5d56ffff  libprotobuf-lite.dylib (886) <04FE1231-9041-3C52-9C20-AA094C532C92> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WirelessDiagnostics.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libprotobuf-lite.dylib

0x7fff5d570000 -     0x7fff5d5d2ff7  libprotobuf.dylib (886) <D5E8BAE2-D40B-3A29-9CB7-23242FCE14EA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WirelessDiagnostics.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libprotobuf.dylib

0x7fff5d5d3000 -     0x7fff5d619fff  com.apple.awd (1.0 - 930.11) <5CB90468-CD2B-3741-A950-0916E1C8CBBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WirelessDiagnostics.framework/Versions/A/WirelessDiagnostics

0x7fff5d68c000 -     0x7fff5d68ffff  com.apple.dt.XCTTargetBootstrap (1.0 - 1) <697834E4-FEFD-305C-80EE-5052E61573FA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XCTTargetBootstrap.framework/Versions/A/XCTTargetBootstrap

0x7fff5d697000 -     0x7fff5d6f7ff7  com.apple.xquery (1.3.1 - 30) <DB666CD4-4C35-316A-8D7A-CF8CD6CEF36F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XQuery.framework/Versions/A/XQuery

0x7fff5dac0000 -     0x7fff5dac2ff3  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <5F1E000D-0674-3413-AB3E-83F7974666FB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport

0x7fff5dac3000 -     0x7fff5dad8fff  com.apple.login (3.0 - 3.0) <474C5E41-1326-3E78-A154-218D618D6BD4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/login

0x7fff5db0f000 -     0x7fff5db41ffb  com.apple.contacts.vCard (1.0 - ???) <FE9F0A13-7FB7-334B-97C1-5730E388C84D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/vCard.framework/Versions/A/vCard

0x7fff5dce8000 -     0x7fff5dcfbffb  libAccessibility.dylib (2402.39.1) <8DCEF4C2-7004-391B-B872-980AE10BB077> /usr/lib/libAccessibility.dylib

0x7fff5dd7c000 -     0x7fff5ddb4fff  libCRFSuite.dylib (41.15.4) <62EDD39F-6D1B-334B-A9A2-5800714255BB> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x7fff5ddb7000 -     0x7fff5ddc2ff7  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (28.15.3) <8CD1C213-7F62-3F02-BFB1-D0A5EFF92AB0> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib

0x7fff5ddc3000 -     0x7fff5de4fff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (546.50.1) <F56AD958-416C-38EA-9829-DEAAB1F0C155> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib

0x7fff5de53000 -     0x7fff5de54ff7  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (107) <C542CB3C-AA44-3D7F-B88C-79CC31B481AB> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib

0x7fff5de8b000 -     0x7fff5e04eff7  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (18.3.2) <6EF1CB2A-2BDA-3458-B631-F794D72660FD> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib

0x7fff5e0a4000 -     0x7fff5e0c3fff  libMobileGestalt.dylib (645.220.9) <F303B3D9-C6AD-30B9-9414-09DB34357E12> /usr/lib/libMobileGestalt.dylib

0x7fff5e0c4000 -     0x7fff5e0c4fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (179) <0664670D-C7E1-3D27-814B-B9C445AAF0DC> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib

0x7fff5e205000 -     0x7fff5e206ffb  libSystem.B.dylib (1252.200.5) <D5AFCC78-2AC2-37EB-B0EF-BB00FD38ED00> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x7fff5e207000 -     0x7fff5e28fff7  libTelephonyUtilDynamic.dylib (3609) <56815350-CAD8-33A0-B958-D7503B4DC519> /usr/lib/libTelephonyUtilDynamic.dylib

0x7fff5e290000 -     0x7fff5e291fff  libThaiTokenizer.dylib (2.15.1) <A8235B04-F541-3856-BE2E-B58EE0483AD9> /usr/lib/libThaiTokenizer.dylib

0x7fff5e2a4000 -     0x7fff5e2baffb  libapple_nghttp2.dylib (1.24.1) <B8D45114-3868-3154-BC35-22597E3E7D8A> /usr/lib/libapple_nghttp2.dylib

0x7fff5e2bb000 -     0x7fff5e2e4ffb  libarchive.2.dylib (54.200.3) <B47C54A0-3A30-374A-BD99-2304B9B0EC82> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib

0x7fff5e2e5000 -     0x7fff5e364fef  libate.dylib (1.13.8) <C647A80F-6F80-3FDA-A9B4-92800999F963> /usr/lib/libate.dylib

0x7fff5e368000 -     0x7fff5e368ff3  libauto.dylib (187) <01824E49-F2EF-3FC1-ABF3-782EFDF6CA17> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x7fff5e369000 -     0x7fff5e43eff7  libboringssl.dylib (109.220.4) <40015722-01B3-3E55-84ED-07448ACDA101> /usr/lib/libboringssl.dylib

0x7fff5e43f000 -     0x7fff5e44fff3  libbsm.0.dylib (39.200.18) <5E5098D0-F7B2-32A1-8038-E709F6718D4E> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x7fff5e450000 -     0x7fff5e45efff  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38.200.3) <4EE3C5E8-BEF3-3910-A231-B1AE2B437E01> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x7fff5e45f000 -     0x7fff5e4b6ff7  libc++.1.dylib (400.9.4) <D4AB366F-48A9-3C7D-91BD-41198F69DD57> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x7fff5e4b7000 -     0x7fff5e4ccfff  libc++abi.dylib (400.17) <BA948A32-9024-3E55-98D4-18E31F6AED25> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x7fff5e4cd000 -     0x7fff5e4cdff3  libcharset.1.dylib (51.200.6) <D998A58B-E4A8-3685-9A6A-43AFC28100EB> /usr/lib/libcharset.1.dylib

0x7fff5e4ce000 -     0x7fff5e4deffb  libcmph.dylib (6.15.1) <5D776FF6-DF7F-3EDD-B920-C07ED76C672B> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib

0x7fff5e4df000 -     0x7fff5e4f7ffb  libcompression.dylib (52.200.13) <EA767836-CBDC-318D-AC14-963C90D6CC67> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib

0x7fff5e7a2000 -     0x7fff5e7b8fff  libcoretls.dylib (155.220.1) <3F98C144-397C-36A2-84F1-BB0D841D3D89> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib

0x7fff5e7b9000 -     0x7fff5e7baff3  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib (155.220.1) <0C190169-8EB8-3BA2-89BB-60265BB502F9> /usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib

0x7fff5e870000 -     0x7fff5e958ff7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (76.200.2) <0B2819E5-A99F-3165-904D-3A659669D8C7> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

0x7fff5ec84000 -     0x7fff5ee1cff7  libcrypto.42.dylib (22.200.4) <EFCEE49A-759B-3A9A-A164-ECD1A98D40F9> /usr/lib/libcrypto.42.dylib

0x7fff5ee1d000 -     0x7fff5ee28ff7  libcsfde.dylib (546.50.1) <65E8F1F1-665A-381E-8932-D7CBA451991B> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib

0x7fff5ee31000 -     0x7fff5ee87ffb  libcups.2.dylib (462.9) <51E06E95-891F-3B88-A8C3-35B514C57239> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x7fff5eeb1000 -     0x7fff5ef05ff3  libcurl.4.dylib (105.200.2) <607613FE-3D84-3035-9C79-C6F72AF287D7> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib

0x7fff5efbf000 -     0x7fff5efbffff  libenergytrace.dylib (17.200.1) <D62ED169-B91C-3CCB-ADF5-E66AE4007B51> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib

0x7fff5eff1000 -     0x7fff5eff6ff7  libgermantok.dylib (17.15.2) <9CBF0658-E83B-32E6-B674-3EE72D22C041> /usr/lib/libgermantok.dylib

0x7fff5eff7000 -     0x7fff5effcff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (520.220.2) <5302394C-ECF0-3C3B-BA67-4830EEF3CC40> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib

0x7fff5f028000 -     0x7fff5f119ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (51.200.6) <3240A278-F537-3EC8-BE0C-983797520A50> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x7fff5f11a000 -     0x7fff5f37dffb  libicucore.A.dylib (62108.0.1) <969815D4-A345-31BB-82B7-0C3B58CA7E90> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x7fff5f3ca000 -     0x7fff5f3cbfff  liblangid.dylib (128.15.1) <F79B6250-C0B1-3E8E-851F-6CA33B4311A3> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x7fff5f3cc000 -     0x7fff5f3e4fff  liblzma.5.dylib (10.200.3) <3ADDFA63-F37A-3C9C-91E4-58EE3113B9A1> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib

0x7fff5f3fc000 -     0x7fff5f4acfff  libmecab.1.0.0.dylib (779.19.2) <314FE1B9-3B4E-3B89-A101-33CE7B78FCE6> /usr/lib/libmecab.1.0.0.dylib

0x7fff5f4ad000 -     0x7fff5f6eafff  libmecabra.dylib (779.19.2) <0ECEC3FC-935D-3EA5-8B3D-5CBD4E80AB78> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib

0x7fff5f8c2000 -     0x7fff5fc1afff  libnetwork.dylib (1229.221.1) <CE7ACD18-109F-382E-963B-C68419E301A1> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib

0x7fff5fcab000 -     0x7fff60431fe7  libobjc.A.dylib (750.1) <9CE27EC3-3A12-35D1-8F2F-3550B9668259> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x7fff60432000 -     0x7fff60433fff  libodfde.dylib (24.50.1) <B948D85A-165F-3E58-A8DD-24CF6454380A> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib

0x7fff60444000 -     0x7fff60448ffb  libpam.2.dylib (22.200.1) <8C419238-675A-3C41-B8D4-95E391CA630F> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib

0x7fff6044b000 -     0x7fff60481ff7  libpcap.A.dylib (79.200.4) <5939AB23-B2A9-3C03-B6C1-4F0E5A21D9FC> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib

0x7fff60482000 -     0x7fff604beff3  libpcre.0.dylib (9) <E756BD3C-C54E-3D7D-85C3-90195F4342B5> /usr/lib/libpcre.0.dylib

0x7fff6059b000 -     0x7fff605b3ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (65.200.2) <0FEAEB01-B926-37FA-AB47-99BAC481C10B> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x7fff605f2000 -     0x7fff60604ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (211) <205CC13E-4ED7-3CE9-987F-12B28C6115A7> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib

0x7fff60605000 -     0x7fff60606ff7  libspindump.dylib (267.1) <528373EB-C7E9-3682-80CC-0EFCE0F3391D> /usr/lib/libspindump.dylib

0x7fff60607000 -     0x7fff607defe7  libsqlite3.dylib (274.20) <4434B695-BC65-30D6-AFED-1B6488DB3D2E> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x7fff608e1000 -     0x7fff6092efff  libssl.44.dylib (22.200.4) <CF4931A6-5928-3E2B-8E31-1854F36B0C19> /usr/lib/libssl.44.dylib

0x7fff6092f000 -     0x7fff60980ff7  libstdc++.6.dylib (104.1) <0E48A478-4CFD-3111-8027-1047508A1D73> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x7fff60a0b000 -     0x7fff60a6aff3  libusrtcp.dylib (1229.221.1) <7AB42596-89F7-3026-8289-AB2682153A36> /usr/lib/libusrtcp.dylib

0x7fff60a6b000 -     0x7fff60a6effb  libutil.dylib (51.200.4) <91EE9BF4-FB06-3260-B502-7EFDAD5AF59B> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib

0x7fff60a6f000 -     0x7fff60a7cfff  libxar.1.dylib (404) <4B4D0206-0B62-3E89-AD07-E7BB9E4DFA68> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib

0x7fff60a81000 -     0x7fff60b64fff  libxml2.2.dylib (32.8) <1CE77741-2E67-34B6-BB9F-B8E043966FCE> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x7fff60b65000 -     0x7fff60b8dff3  libxslt.1.dylib (16.1) <F191E8B9-7530-30CA-873B-2FA2BF2D6374> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x7fff60b8e000 -     0x7fff60ba0ffb  libz.1.dylib (70.200.4) <99A3D725-8388-38B4-B66C-5E9006E6F072> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x7fff60c11000 -     0x7fff60c15ff3  libcache.dylib (81) <FE21A7E9-DBEB-33AC-836B-785AD036ACF4> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x7fff60c16000 -     0x7fff60c20ff3  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60118.220.1) <1099E427-6E81-3059-87AF-6F5FD81CA998> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x7fff60c21000 -     0x7fff60c28fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (63.4) <A4D9CF37-D076-3CE9-95F1-DA89DA1601B6> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

0x7fff60c29000 -     0x7fff60c32ff3  libcopyfile.dylib (146.200.3) <4BCDADBF-79F5-3829-B47D-64DA0D44BCBF> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x7fff60c33000 -     0x7fff60cb7fdf  libcorecrypto.dylib (602.220.6) <E1046E01-A2FD-35B4-B018-ACC372F3880E> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

0x7fff60d3e000 -     0x7fff60d78ff7  libdispatch.dylib (1008.220.2) <D8B56783-152A-34A8-94E9-8E6BAE049384> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x7fff60d79000 -     0x7fff60da8fff  libdyld.dylib (635.2) <1B79A5CE-125F-301F-A441-C1869573AED0> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x7fff60da9000 -     0x7fff60da9ffb  libkeymgr.dylib (30) <A73AA788-C35C-3284-BFCA-95B1BBDF0CF3> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

0x7fff60daa000 -     0x7fff60db6ff7  libkxld.dylib (4903.221.2) <16D75C5C-584A-3848-84C0-3BFB312AEB92> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x7fff60db7000 -     0x7fff60db7ff7  liblaunch.dylib (1336.220.5) <95EB6EAF-2DC5-344F-BADB-CA4E35E4E503> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x7fff60db8000 -     0x7fff60dbdfff  libmacho.dylib (921) <ECC4E97C-575E-3A08-8191-BF02D7D4E637> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x7fff60dbe000 -     0x7fff60dc0ffb  libquarantine.dylib (86.220.1) <6AE5AEEC-A9FD-3CF8-92DD-12B5AFBE12DE> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib

0x7fff60dc1000 -     0x7fff60dc2ff3  libremovefile.dylib (45.200.2) <D74A307B-3DC7-3992-B16C-DACB8207BE13> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x7fff60dc3000 -     0x7fff60ddaff3  libsystem_asl.dylib (356.200.4) <EC9D8AD4-E5CB-3765-804A-9E1E9DC045D2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib

0x7fff60ddb000 -     0x7fff60ddbfff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (73) <26419398-C30C-30F1-B656-A92AFA9560F6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x7fff60ddc000 -     0x7fff60e64fff  libsystem_c.dylib (1272.200.26) <3DEEE96E-6DF6-35AD-8654-D69AC26B907B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x7fff60e65000 -     0x7fff60e68ff7  libsystem_configuration.dylib (963.200.27) <02CC3996-B34E-333C-8806-AE2699D34424> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib

0x7fff60e69000 -     0x7fff60e6cff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (66) <254B6849-2C8F-302C-8616-B8324A11AB30> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib

0x7fff60e6d000 -     0x7fff60e73ffb  libsystem_darwin.dylib (1272.200.26) <974E9EF7-DE72-34B7-B056-0A81C10DF8EB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_darwin.dylib

0x7fff60e74000 -     0x7fff60e7aff7  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (878.200.35) <FFC665AA-B257-35AD-BD8B-32FD42C2EEC1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x7fff60e7b000 -     0x7fff60ec7ff3  libsystem_info.dylib (517.200.9) <0707C387-D7DE-372E-8FF1-3DE5C91932D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x7fff60ec8000 -     0x7fff60eefff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib (4903.221.2) <0E882078-7330-3B49-AA5D-3CDB5645A4E5> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x7fff60ef0000 -     0x7fff60f3bff7  libsystem_m.dylib (3158.200.7) <43D1796B-954F-37D6-B1AC-9D80DF0655A2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

0x7fff60f3c000 -     0x7fff60f60ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (166.220.1) <3B196122-4E0D-3E3F-AA3E-5115B976DE26> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib

0x7fff60f61000 -     0x7fff60f6cff3  libsystem_networkextension.dylib (767.220.1) <C54EB8F6-F305-3452-8DB1-F7DA6859AF8C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib

0x7fff60f6d000 -     0x7fff60f74fff  libsystem_notify.dylib (172.200.21) <BCCB222F-DC64-3954-A836-DCCE6659CA5A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x7fff60f75000 -     0x7fff60f7efef  libsystem_platform.dylib (177.200.16) <B75B04AD-69FE-3ADE-84D2-C17972FC8F49> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib

0x7fff60f7f000 -     0x7fff60f89fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (330.220.2) <4958273C-4273-3501-8137-E44249E10D9C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib

0x7fff60f8a000 -     0x7fff60f8dff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (851.220.9) <4D6433A8-C703-3ED9-82EB-B9E481A0FD2F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x7fff60f8e000 -     0x7fff60f90ff3  libsystem_secinit.dylib (30.220.1) <6C681113-8C48-3256-BEF6-0C3723DEB926> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib

0x7fff60f91000 -     0x7fff60f98ff7  libsystem_symptoms.dylib (820.227.2) <3147D594-F41F-35FD-BF0B-6B8B66A407DE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib

0x7fff60f99000 -     0x7fff60faeff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (906.220.1) <D5045DC5-A165-3238-A470-1796F12BF84F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib

0x7fff60fb0000 -     0x7fff60fb5ffb  libunwind.dylib (35.4) <41222EF6-2233-3CF4-947A-15D48CB8C030> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x7fff60fb6000 -     0x7fff60fe6fff  libxpc.dylib (1336.220.5) <B2137772-E202-3656-A089-F6DD517007D5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:

Calls made by other processes targeting this process:

task_for_pid: 1

thread_create: 0

thread_set_state: 0

Calls made by this process:

task_for_pid: 0

Calls made by all processes on this machine:

task_for_pid: 625

VM Region Summary:

ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=628.4M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=628.4M(100%)

Writable regions: Total=1.0G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=1.0G(100%)

VIRTUAL   REGION

REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)

===========                     =======  =======

ATS (font support)                32.7M        9

ATS (font support) (reserved)        8K        3         reserved VM address space (unallocated)

Accelerate framework               512K        5

Activity Tracing                   256K        2

CG backing stores                 47.3M       12

CG image                          11.7M       40

CG image (reserved)                 36K        4         reserved VM address space (unallocated)

CG raster data                      32K        5

CoreAnimation                     4120K       50

CoreGraphics                         8K        2

CoreImage                          100K       15

CoreServices                       152K        2

CoreUI image data                 2920K       32

CoreUI image file                  352K        6

Foundation                        55.8M        7

Image IO                            64K        2

Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2

MALLOC                           446.4M      171

MALLOC guard page                   48K       10

MALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        2         reserved VM address space (unallocated)

Memory Tag 242                      12K        2

SQLite page cache                   64K        2

STACK GUARD                       56.1M       29

Stack                             22.7M       33

VM_ALLOCATE                        608K       54

__DATA                            53.7M      419

__FONT_DATA                          4K        2

__LINKEDIT                       220.8M       40

__TEXT                           407.6M      404

__UNICODE                          564K        2

libnetwork                        1664K        9

mapped file                      110.1M       69

shared memory                     5296K       27

===========                     =======  =======

TOTAL                              1.8G     1440

TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     1.4G     1440

Model: iMac17,1, BootROM 161.0.0.0.0, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 4 GHz, 32 GB, SMC 2.34f2

Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M395X, AMD Radeon R9 M395X, PCIe

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1867 MHz, 0x802C, 0x31364B544631473634485A2D314739503220

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM1, 8 GB, DDR3, 1867 MHz, 0x802C, 0x31364B544631473634485A2D314739503220

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1867 MHz, 0x802C, 0x31364B544631473634485A2D314739503220

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM1, 8 GB, DDR3, 1867 MHz, 0x802C, 0x31364B544631473634485A2D314739503220

AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x14A), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.77.61.1 AirPortDriverBrcmNIC-1305.2)

Bluetooth: Version 6.0.9f2, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports

Network Service: Ethernet, Ethernet, en0

Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1

PCI Card: pci1b73,1100, USB eXtensible Host Controller, Thunderbolt@192,0,0

PCI Card: pci11c1,5901, IEEE 1394 Open HCI, Thunderbolt@191,0,0

PCI Card: pci1b73,1100, USB eXtensible Host Controller, Thunderbolt@194,0,0

PCI Card: ethernet, Ethernet Controller, Thunderbolt@193,0,0

PCI Card: pci11c1,5901, IEEE 1394 Open HCI, Thunderbolt@198,0,0

Serial ATA Device: APPLE HDD ST3000DM001, 3 TB

Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0128G, 121.33 GB

USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus

USB Device: Apple Optical USB Mouse

USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller

USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)

USB Device: Hub in Apple Pro Keyboard

USB Device: Apple Pro Keyboard

USB Device: Kensington Expert Mouse

USB Device: Logitech USB Headset

USB Device: Apple USB SuperDrive

USB Device: USB audio CODEC

FireWire Device: GT-9700, EPSON, Up to 400 Mb/sec

FireWire Device: My Book, WD, Up to 800 Mb/sec

FireWire Device: ElitePro Dual U3FW, OWC, Up to 800 Mb/sec

Thunderbolt Bus: iMac, Apple Inc., 28.1

Thunderbolt Device: Thunderbolt 2 Dock, Other World Computing, Inc., 1, 25.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat XI. Had the same issues. Followed your advice. Uninstalled Adobe. Downloaded latest version. Reinstalled. It's now working without crashes so far. I did follow someone else's advice earlier about not moving cursor until it stabilized and that worked too but do not need additional hassles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's no Nov 3rd and still no update no fix. My Adobe Acrobate DC Pro is un-usable for almost a month now... frustrated that Adobe isn't fixing this or push Apple to fix it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have now followed the Apple rationale that if an app works in Safe Mode (which...takes...forever to boot in), but fails in Normal mode then you have a problem with your log-in items. So we went back and removed all log-in items from the System Preferences, rebooted clean. And...we crashed Adobe Acrobat DC again as before. We've now spent more time doing IT work than we ever expected. I've heard from one tech who said the problem was Apple's and that the new patch for Mojave would address this. We heard from another person that reinstalling Mojave would handle this and it doesn't. We've had techs remove old version of Adobe products, removing preferences, trash things in p_lists, everything. We've unhooked our external hard drives and tried to make it work...no luck.

Here's the basics. 2018 Acrobat worked fine. We switched to Mojave. Everything still worked fine. Then 2019 Acrobat comes out. It was an automatic download. Then we found that our MacBooks worked fine when reducing the size of a pdf and opening program preferences, but the iMacs would experience an immediate crash of the program when the same task was required.

The two systems were bought within 7 months of each other (I realize that a late 2015 iMac and a Macbook Pro are not made in the same factory, using some of the same parts, and may or may not be equally old when sold) however both have had the latest Mojave.

I give Adobe props for having reps call us, asking if it was convenient to work on a problem (bearing in mind there's a 9 hour difference from East Coast US to India). They were exceedingly polite, helpful....but invariably we ran into situations where they could not go on our computer and handle the task. That invariably led to moments when they'd ask for you to do something, and then you'd spend a number of moments asking for someone to repeat what they said and then find the thing that needs to be tossed out. This was as frustrating as cutting out your own appendix as the doctor tells you what to do via a bad cell phone connection.

But now that we've come to the end of the trail all we can do is hope that the Mojave fix 10.14.2 will make a difference. In the meantime we couldn't wait and had to do some research, look for another vendor, and use that to open pdfs, edit them, and reduce or whatever else we need. It's frustrating having to do workarounds, but that's the reality.

I wish everyone on this thread luck, and please let us know how it's coming. If you're a PC person we have no words to help you. If you're a Mac person with this problem looking for a solution...sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines