• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replacement to Adobe Muse , at Adobe Max 2018.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remember Adobe said they're going to show case a replacement to adobe muse at Adobe Max , Now that it has come and gone I don't see anything over there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

I don't think Adobe has any further interest in the DIY web sector.  They want users to be a part of their Experience ecosystem.  To  get the most out of Experience, you need coding skills (HTML, CSS, JS, C#, etc...).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest I don't think we'll ever see anything soon (especially after Max is over now).... It's a shame really, but I personally think Adobe have no interest anymore for a Muse replacement, and after the end of life announcement in March, = panic/shock, most of us are in the process now of moving to other apps / services! We can't possible hang about waiting to hear from Adobe anymore.... I mean,  its been nearly 8 months now, without a hint that anything is in the works (apart from that sign up page expressing any interest in the new "Spark")... sad and confusing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no replacement - I'd look elsewhere 😕

(sorry)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Adobe has any further interest in the DIY web sector.  They want users to be a part of their Experience ecosystem.  To  get the most out of Experience, you need coding skills (HTML, CSS, JS, C#, etc...).

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get it , I know HTML CSS Java etc, but how will I fit in their experience ecosystem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a webinar on October 30th.  Perhaps that will answer more questions.

[Webinar | October] Ask the AEM Community Expert: Creating a site structure to support your global b...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines