• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CC 2019 - Low level exception occurred in (Exporter)

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded yesterday and seeing this message now whenever I open the application:

Windows 10 computer, 24GB RAM. Reinstalled, deleted Adobe appdata folder, no luck.

I haven't gone much further, but opening an old project and trying to export it failed - just hangs there.

I re-installed the previous version of Premiere on the same computer and that seems to be working ok.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

But if you "clear all" it will reappear, right? Did you already try to switch from CUDA to "Mercury playback engine software only" in Project Settings to see if the issue still persist in this mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tedds,

It seems to be related to a third party plugin (like nvenc encoder or others), try to remove one by one the .prm file in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore

Hope this will help you, let me know.

Damien SB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Damien, but I tried and there was no change in Premiere. I only had a couple of things in that folder, so I moved them all into a subfolder to hide them. Premiere still showed that error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, can you share your configuration: CPU/GPU & (Video)RAM ? Do you use a nvidia cuda card? If yes, what is the version of the driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for continuing to help. Here's some more info about my computer:

My video card is an NVIDIA GTX970. I just installed the latest driver this morning - was getting the AE error before and after the driver update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that my BIOS is pretty out of date. Working on updating that now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before that, did you already try to open a new project, import the old one in it then export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated the BIOS. Still getting the same error.

The error appears no matter what, when I open the Premiere application, regardless of starting a new project or opening an existing one. It's just there in the lower right as a red alert icon:

When I click on it, I get the Events pop up with this:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if you "clear all" it will reappear, right? Did you already try to switch from CUDA to "Mercury playback engine software only" in Project Settings to see if the issue still persist in this mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well now... I did try to clear all before and it came back, but this time when I tried it again, it didn't come back. I was also able to open an older project, import a new clip, export, etc.

I also tried switching from CUDA to software, then back - didn't seem to cause or fix any issues. Works either way.

Apparently something we did along the way fixed it and I just didn't think to clear the alert message.  THANKS!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome TeddS, have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue and I moved one file to a separate folder.
This is the file: CFHD_MOV_Importer.prm

Now I still get red triangle at bottom right but I can no longer select it and clear it.
I have latest Nvidia drivers (i just checked)
I have:

PC Specs.png

Should I just remove all 4 .prm files? They are all CFHD files.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case I removed the CineForm folder and all of it's contents.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore

CineForm is a codec owned by GoPro.

After removing the folder, I created a short time-line and then imported some GoPro footage. I then exported the timeline as a H.264 file. No problems.

So until further notice the CineForm folder is gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - I think this may the ultimate solution. After I also deleted that folder, a problem that I was having in After Effects also went away (I was unable to import certain MP4 files without AE crashing). Could be that both issues were related.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That fixed my issue. I deleted the Cineform folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having the same problem. I can clear the error and it goes away while I'm in session, but when I close and re-open Premiere Pro, the error persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frank - Did you try some of the things I wrote about - like updating your video driver? Seemed like something I did "fixed" it, but I couldn't tell that I fixed it until I cleared the alert message and confirmed that it didn't come back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my NVIDIA GeFORCE driver, restarted my PC, and the error message persists. I can clear it and it stays away for the session, but restarting the session reintroduces the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, not sure what else to suggest, other than to maybe see what else I did in this thread and try to do those too - update BIOS, switch from CUDA to software and back, remove 3rd party plugins?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just chatting with an Adobe rep who removed for me a folder containing 3rd-party plugins that I didn't even know I had. That resolved the problem. I wish I knew where they came from. Anyway, I'm good to go now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is that it is a new error. It only started the minute I opened the newly updated Premiere Pro CC for my PC. The only thing I am aware of adding to Premiere is some custom LUTs in a folder. But the error started before I did that. I have some audio plugins that i have had for years with no issues, that I use with Audition. They are clean and mine. No downloaded spyware junk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines