Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere is desaturating/washing out my footage BEFORE export

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I've been having this problem repetitively across multiple projects and hoping someone on here can help me.

When I first import my raw footage into a project it looks exactly as it should. It looks far more saturated than on Quicktime, but looks exactly as it would if I had opened it on VLC or another player without gamma issues.

After this I will close the project for the day, and when I re open it, it is suddenly washed out. Looking more like as if I had opened it on Quicktime.

The only way I have been able to fix this is by creating an entirely new project each time I need to reopen the project, and re importing footage and sequences.

This problem makes 0 sense to me and I've searched everywhere for an answer, please let me know if you know of a fix it's been a huge problem!

I'm running the newest version of premiere (13.0), but had this problem before I updated.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you proved there is a change with scopes? Or is it displaying differently only.  IDK just a thought to help isolate the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check to see if it is applying something in Master Clip settings also.

What is the media you're working with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

seagonic,

Need more info on your system, OS, GPU, etc. and source media to assist you. Sorry for the anomaly and hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines