• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut for previewing presets

Contributor ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a keyboard shortcut for scrolling through and previewing presets? Now I have to hover the mouse cursor over them and move my eyes back and forth between the preset list and the main window. When scrolling through a big number of presets this is pretty cumbersome and tiring. With a keyboard shortcut I could concentrate only at the main window while scrolling, and this would be much more comfortable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Unfortunately, not yet. You could raise a feature request though at Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, not yet. You could raise a feature request though at Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add your constructive opinion to this feature request: Lightroom: Ability to browse the presets and see its effects with the up and down keys | Photoshop F... Be sure to click Vote and Follow in the upper-right corner.

Unfortunately, the Any Preset plugin mentioned as a workaround is not supported for LR 7 -- Adobe broke a number of aspects of the Software Development Kit when they introduced the new preset format, and it wasn't worthwhile for me to work around the numerous bugs.

However, you might check out the Excessor plugin, which provides a much different way of evaluating large numbers of presets quickly. I haven't used it, but the developer has a good reputation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! I have now added a reply and a vote in the proposed feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines