Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old iPhones & iPads [How to remove old devices from LR Catalogue?]

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I was wondering how I can remove  old devices iPad & iPhone shown on attached photo) from showing up in my Lightroom Classic catalogue.

I have removed the Lightroom application from all these devices.

Many thanks

EliScreen Shot 2018-10-19 at 6.04.19 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Those devices show as drives because photos are still on them, or folders are still recorded there - even if they are now empty or missing.

So open each drive, find what is there, and drag it to where you now store photos, and / or remove the old folders. The old device will be gone when you restart LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks John, worked a treat!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wrong John

Make sure you set mobile imports to go where you want in future - right click the folder and choose Set as Lightroom CC Downloads Location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those devices show as drives because photos are still on them, or folders are still recorded there - even if they are now empty or missing.

So open each drive, find what is there, and drag it to where you now store photos, and / or remove the old folders. The old device will be gone when you restart LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines