• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color is not totally white

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I would like to have your urgent help with this issue. The colors aren't totally white, but you can clearly see it's applying the code #fffff.

The document color mode is CMYK and the file has by default U.S. Web Uncoated v2. I've tried to change it many times but it doesn't work. I've also uninstalled and installed the monitor driver, but it didn't change anything.

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Hi Daniela,

Sorry about the trouble this issue has caused. We've fixed this in the latest release. Please update your Illustrator to 23.0.1 to get this fixed. Here's a link with more details: White is now yellow – Adobe Illustrator Feedback

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your monitor's color profile get messed up? Does this color actually print yellow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniela,

Sorry about the trouble this issue has caused. We've fixed this in the latest release. Please update your Illustrator to 23.0.1 to get this fixed. Here's a link with more details: White is now yellow – Adobe Illustrator Feedback

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines