Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential graphics .mogrt file issue

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I insert a .mogrt into my timeline, it will place fine, but when I render or export, it will shift to the bottom right of the program monitor. I have tried everything and I have no idea why it moves. It's worked perfectly fine before now, so I'm wondering if I'm going something obvious.

When I go to move it back, it does it really easy, but it does it again.

Any help you can give, I would be grateful. I've attached an image of before export and after export. I'm not sure if it's worth mentioning, but I updated to CC 2019 before creating this project.

Thank you

Screenshot 2018-10-23 at 14.51.03.jpg

Screenshot 2018-10-23 at 14.49.26.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issues and was unsuccessful communicating this problem/solutions to Adobe. But I found a workaround.

place a clip over top the layer (like black video) and set the opacity to 0%

When I tried to get adobe support, one thing that worked was switching the render to Software only instead of CUDA, but that also made the export and some editing slower and not desired to work in.

There is clearly some render issue, perhaps compatibility with graphic cards or drivers from the update, however, this does not look to be a wide problem based on the lack of posts.

Out of curiosity, what frame size is your graphic, when I had this issue, I was using a 4k Graphic scaled 50% for 1920x1018. I noticed when I had the graphic in its native sequence size, I did not have this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for responding!

Placing the clip over a black clip at 0% opacity work - THANK YOU! I thought I was going crazy yesterday, so I'm glad that I'm not.

The frame of the clip is 3840 x 2160 which I scaled to frame size.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines