Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computerzusammenstellung für Lightroom & Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Liebe Forum Nutzer,

ich habe vor als Fotograf einen Computer zusammenzubauen, der sehr gut mit Lightroom umgehen kann.  Ich bearbeite meistens 45 Megapixel Fotos in einem Katalog mit etwa 5000 Bildern. Mein Budget liegt bei etwa 4000 Euro!

Da ich mir selbst bereits einen zusammengestellt habe und dieser nicht so funktioniert hat wie er sollte, wollte ich hier noch mal fragen, ob mir hier jemand eine Hardwarezusammenstellung empfehlen kann.

Es wäre gut, wenn ihr mir direkt Mainbords, Grafikkarten, CPU, RAM usw. empfehlen könnt, da ich mich in dieser Richtung nicht auskenne.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

1. V.G.

Which Computer for Lightroom

Hello dear Forum Users,

i am a Photographer and i am planing  to build a Computer  for the perfect Lightroom compatibility.

I am working with 45 Megapixel Photos, in a catalogue with 5000 pictures. My Budget is about 4000 Euro.

I´ve tried to build one, but  the result wasn´t satisfying.

Please recommend me a hardware combination, with the Motherboard, Graphics card, CPU and so on.

Thank you

1. V.G.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Lightroom:

Get the fastest 6-core CPU you can afford. You don't need more than 16GB of RAM. Get a 1920x1080 monitor, then you don't need a high end GPU and you can have extra money to spend on the CPU. Motherboard is irrelevant. You might want an SSD for Lightroom and the catalog, but the photos can go on a slower disk.

For Photoshop:

I don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo DJ-Paige

vielen Dank für ihre Antwort! kennen sie sich gut mit PC komponenten?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know some components. CPU speed and the number of cores can be found at cpubenchmark.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, ich habe nicht so viel Ahnung in PC Komponenten, ich will mir ein sehr schnelles PC zusammen bauen, und dafür brauche ich ein rat von Profi, ich bearbeite bilder 45xpx sehr große Auflösung, und mein alte Computer ist viel zu schwach

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello DJ Paige,
Can you please let me know a PC? I thought I buy these components, can you please see if this will be all right?

Intel Core i9 7900X 10x 3.30GHz So.2066 WOF

64GB (4x 16384MB) G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 DIMM CL15-15-15-35 Quad Kit

8GB PNY Quadro P4000 Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16 4xDisplayPort (Retail)

ASRock X299 Taichi XE Intel X299 So.2066 Quad Channel DDR4 ATX Retail

1000GB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gb/s 3D MLC NAND (MZ-V7P1T0BW)

Many thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For LR, you certainly don't need 64GB RAM, 16GB is fine. You may need more RAM for other programs you may have.

You didn't state the size of your monitor, in pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEC PA271W

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the size of the monitor in pixels? (do not tell me inches or cm)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't understand the answer 0.233, the answer I am looking for is in pixels, width and height, such as 1920x1080

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines