• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microphone Help?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm about to start a video, but it's mainly talking. I have a USB microphone, Samson C01UPro USB, however, I have tried this before, and about five minutes into a recording, the audio and video mis-sync. I just pressed RECORD and clicked record on Audacity at the same time, but there must be a way to sync them up perfectly without having to use that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the video and audio on separate tracks in Premiere? (is the Samson recording stored in a separate file from the video file)?

How is the video track recorded (what format is it in?)

With some careful speed adjustments on the audio, you might be able to get them to be exactly the same length (if I'm understanding correctly).

Any additional information you can provide will be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you recording in to Premiere’s timeline by clicking the microphone on the audio track?

If you’re recording another way you might want to check the sample rate. It is usually 48 k for video. Also make sure that you are recording at a fixed frame rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still facing this issue, aidanb? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines