Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro version 13.0

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai installé Adobe Premiere Pro pour la première fois sur mon ordinateur personnel hier en version 13.0 (sortie le 15 Octobre) J'ai créé et finalisé un projet dans la journée.

Ce matin j'ai voulu retravailler sur ce même projet sur mon ordinateur professionnel mais j'ai eu un message me disant que je n'avais pas la version nécessaire pour pouvoir l'ouvrir. J'ai donc ouvert Creative Cloud afin de mettre à jour Adobe Premiere Pro (actuellement en version 12.1.2 sur l'ordinateur de mon travail) en version 13.0 mais quand je fais une recherche de mises à jour il ne me la propose pas et me dit que tous mes logiciels sont à jour.

Auriez-vous une solution pour faire la mise à jour et avoir la dernière version de ce logiciel ? Merci d'avance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kentinr29400864,

Sorry for the issue. Please try the steps recommended in this article: Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud

Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of the cloud.

Reboot computer.

sign in and check for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the steps recommended by @Vidya Sagar and I also sign out of the cloud rebooted my computer sign in again and checked for updates. Thanks @Ann Bens

But unfortunately still Nothing. Anything else ? Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall cc app and download the latest from the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

kentinr,

Still seeing this issue? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines