• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow Exports with Premiere Pro CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. This is terrible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now it crashes when trying to export to media encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rickl29819540​ Please update your video card driver directly from Nvidia website, do not run a normal windows update for that.

Also check if you have any Logitech cameras, this is an issue now..

Slow export and crashing occur when you are on Software Only, Premiere does not recognize your GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strangely my Logitech webcam was the reason for my decrepitly slow rendering. I simply unplugged it and voila! Media Encoder and Premiere Pro are rendering just dandy now.

I did plug the webcam back in to see if messes thing up again. Nothing wrong so far. Everything is working fine. 

Computer Specs:

2016 MacBook Pro 15-inch

Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel i7

Graphics: Radeon Pro 455 2048 MB

Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB

Memory: 16 GB RAM

500GB SSD

Webcam: Logitech C615

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Drew,

Thanks for the feedback.

The Logitech webcam drivers has been reproduced internally and a fix for this issue will be available in the very near future.

Wes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to work.

Close premiere.

Open Media Encoder.

In media encoder, click file, add premiere pro sequence, follow prompts to import sequence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rickl29819540​ do you have the same versions of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder ? It should export normally from Premiere without this workaround

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded both media encoder and premiere this morning. ENCODING DIRECTLY FROM PREMIERE DOES NOT WORK NOW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried launching Media Encoder by itself and then exporting to Media Encoder directly from Premiere afterwords? I had to do this for my first export right after the update but have been able to encode directly from Premiere ever since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I totally agree, exporting to Encoder freezes the timeline completely. I can export straight from the export panel and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where are you from

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines