Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AdobeResourceSynchronizer

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several times a day I have this message popping while I'm using acrobat

"AdobeResourceSynchronizer à quitté de manière imprévue" (AdobeResourceSynchronizer quit unexpectedly)  in a crash log system window

the log give me :

Path: /Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat.app/Contents/Helpers/AdobeResourceSynchronizer.app/Contents/MacOS/AdobeResourceSynchronizer

The Acrobat application do not crash and continue to works fine. But as soon as I close a crash log window another appears, I can do this 4 or 5 times in a row. Very annoying…

Which clearly point Acrobat. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, used cleaner tool, but still have this crash again and again.

I have another issue that could eventually be linked or not, Core Sync crashing messages popping up randomly (curiously not today)

Any idea ?

Thanks for reading

mac Pro 1.1 (2007)

Mac OS X 10.11.6 (15G31)

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the issue you are facing. Can you share the crash logs with us through shared drive or dropbox. Also, what is the version of Acrobat you are using.

You can find the crash logs in Console application under "User Reports" or "~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports".

Thanks,

Rupa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Here's a google drive link with log Report

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fvOaC_lWEOGBniroitG97HhdPCddee0Z

My Acrobat Version is :

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Continuous release - Version 2019.008.20071

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No clue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are looking into it and will update you.

Thanks,

Rupa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just removed completely adobe CC apps, manually removing every piece of files with adobe in its name, including System files

(adobe CC cleaner let a lots of files in system by the way), spent at least a complete hour to do this. And do a clean reinstall from scratch. Imediately after using Acrobat DC I had the popup menu jumping onto my face again. Very Very Very Iritating…

now a simple question: How can I remove manually this adobeResourceSynchronizer from my mac ?

tia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines