Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accelerated Renderer Error / LUT BUG STILL NOT FIXED

Participant ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since updating to Version 2019 i get this error all the time and sometimes not all the time now:

Export Error Error compiling movie.  Accelerated Renderer Error  Unable to produce frame.  Writing with exporter: H.264 Writing to file: \\?\E:\Media\Masters\JL-102418-Mas.mp4 Writing file type: H264 Around timecode: 00;55;22;52 - 00;55;23;24 R

Pretty much making it unusable for me - i can't export any thing right now.

Next problem: Under Lumetri Look/LUT, the LUT bug has still not been fixed - how is this possible? Totally unacceptable in my opinion. You select your LUT in AME and you see the change in the preview window, but it still says: Applied NONE. And the LUT never gets applied to the exported file even though visually you see the change in the preview monitor. Very sad that this bug has not been fixed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

You might try using the Adobe CC Cleaner tool to uninstall/remove PrPro/Me 2019, then reboot, download/install them afresh.

That is a rare issue with 2019, and shouldn't be happening.

Oh ... are you using the correct locations for you LUTs/Looks? Note: it's not clear, but you go to these locations and create the Technical and Creative folders yourself, then put your LUTs/Looks in them.

Neil

Lumetri LUTs Looks Findable Locations.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume you have manually gone to the manufacturer's website for your graphics card and downloaded/installed the latest drivers. Often what is reported as "up to date" ... isn't. That's a likely possible issue here.

Next, is this in a new project, or one brought forward from a 12.x (2018) build by simply opening it in the new version? This kind of thing is more likely with a project opened in a new build, rather than when you create a new project in the new version, then in Media browser, navigate to and select the previous version's project file, and import the assets of that project.

Also, when you see such a specific time-code, that often means there is a problem with that sequence at that point in time. Going to that place and seeing what is going on ... maybe redoing the Lumetri or noting that some other effect is also in play there ... things like this can find the problems.

As to the Me problem ... that's now working as expected for at least most users, I've not seen a single post on that about the 13.x/2019 version. It's working fine on my Win10 rig, just did a quick test ... yea, working as expected.

So, check that your Me says CC 2019 at the top.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have the latest drivers for my Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti card. New projects, brand new files, straight from the camera. Same computer, same setup, same everything... Also my Me (if by Me you mean Adobe Media Encoder) was definitely 2019 version... LUT may work for most users, definitely not for me. The minute is switched to the older version I had no issues at all.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry meant to write the minute "i" switched

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try using the Adobe CC Cleaner tool to uninstall/remove PrPro/Me 2019, then reboot, download/install them afresh.

That is a rare issue with 2019, and shouldn't be happening.

Oh ... are you using the correct locations for you LUTs/Looks? Note: it's not clear, but you go to these locations and create the Technical and Creative folders yourself, then put your LUTs/Looks in them.

Neil

Lumetri LUTs Looks Findable Locations.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i now have this issue with 2018. What do i do - i can't export anything for my customers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like you have either a graphics card issue or something with that media got off in your media cache files.

First ... go to the manufacturer's website and check to make sure the latest numbered driver for your card is the one your OS is using.

Next, for messages with time values in the message, go to that spot in the sequence, and see what's going on. Maybe remove then reapply effects there. Then ... find where your cache files are from the Project settings and Preferences dialogs, close down PrPro, then go to those folders in your Finder/Explorer OS utility and delete everything in the Cache and Media Cache Database folders.

Reboot, launch PrPro, giving it a few minutes to rebuild the cache. Test that problematic section of your sequence again, setting an in/out point around it to do a quick export. If that's now working, you should be able to do the rest of it.

If not ... something could be off with the media file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

I went ahead and did the CC cleaner tool. Then, I turned off all Lumetri effects in Premiere. I then installed my creative LUTs in those folders you suggested and also in Adobe Media Encoder folder. This time, when I selected my LUT, the dialog box still said None but i could see my LUT applied in the preview monitor - again same behavior. PREVIOUSLY, when I did the export, Premiere would NOT bake the LUT in. HOWEVER, i am happy to report that this time around it did!! I'm not sure if the CC cleaner tool fixed my issue, but if it did, i'm very happy about it now as i no longer see this accelerator error.  I'll keep exporting more long form videos and if i see that error message again i'll report now, but so far so good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you're working again. Post back if any issues arise.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm having this exact error message from media encoder but for an after effects project, might you be able to help?

My mac specs, the error message, my render settings and ater effects settings are belowerror message (from media encoder)error message (from media encoder)my export settingsmy export settingsmy mac specsmy mac specsAE memory settingsAE memory settings 
I know Adobe seem rather keen on ignoring this issue but if anyone can direct me to any resources where a good workaround is shown I'd really apreciate it.

Thanks!

Bobby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right... IT SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every update brings new issues and the clients have to suffer!!!!! Every solution is always, uninstall and start afresh! Maybe it's time for Adobe to UNINSTALL AND START AFRESH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines