Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 8 update

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a subscriber and wasn't able to upgrade to the latest LR (v.8), any clue?

Im running OS 10.13

Best,

Keith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Lightroom Classic CC system requirements​ your system should be supported.

Try going into the Creative Cloud app and checking for App Updates as shown here:

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. I did and said all All files up to date, but LR still at v.7

I hope someone can help me out here, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here: Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel, thanks for the tip, I ended up uninstalled then reinstalled...but just wondering why and how to prevent this again?

many thanks for all your helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

keitht54647674  wrote

Hi Axel, thanks for the tip, I ended up uninstalled then reinstalled...but just wondering why and how to prevent this again?

many thanks for all your helps.

It may never happen again. It may happen again. No one knows when or if or why this happens.

I've never had it happen, that I can remember, since I started using the CC subscription apps and the CC DTA. Which is about 3 > 4 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines