Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Key-frames not working

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help 😞

I've just re-opened Premiere Pro since the 2018 update, and have found that my key-frames aren't working. All I'm trying to do is create a slight zoom effect by scale key-frames before the transition kicks in. Any ideas or advice please? I add two key-frames, one at 100% scale then another at say 110%, and it just jumps - there's no gradual zoom.

I'm new to PP so inevitable there is something basic that I'm missing.

Many thanks

Kirsty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance that you accidentally set the first keyframe to “Hold”?  This would cause a jump in scale rather than a gradual change.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Warren.

Thanks for coming back to me. No, sadly it's not set to ''Hold'. I've just closed it down and imported new photos in, and it's still doing the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines