• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use Program window to pan and zoom

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Motion effect to pan and zoom, changing the numbers there. Instead of adjusting the numbers, I'd like to enlarge an image or video by grabbing the handles in the Program window, and also drag to reposition. While I can double-click on the image and then drag, I don't see how I can enlarge. I thought I used to be able to do this - what am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Double click on the image in the Program Monitor so you can manipulate the image with your mouse. Use the Select Zoom Level Drop down menu (in the lower left where it usually says "Fit") to reduct the size of the display in the Program Monitor to where you can see the blue outline with the control points. Click and drag on the points to resized the image. When done, reset the display size to "Fit" if you wish.

MTD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Double click on the image in the Program Monitor so you can manipulate the image with your mouse. Use the Select Zoom Level Drop down menu (in the lower left where it usually says "Fit") to reduct the size of the display in the Program Monitor to where you can see the blue outline with the control points. Click and drag on the points to resized the image. When done, reset the display size to "Fit" if you wish.

MTD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines