• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CC 2019 Crashes on Import_03

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, double-clicking on an empty area in the project makes PPCC2019 freeze. Drag & Drop from Explorer to PP-project panel is fine though...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem too. Any move that opens up another window to import file, or even to change file saved location caused my pp 2019 to freeze and crash. The software just closed on itself after a short freeze. I cannot find any way to solve it. anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help me? I have the same problem. how did you solve it at the end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are specifically talking about the Windows version of Premiere, I have a solution that's worked for me on two separate computers.

Option One: Roll back your video drivers!

My work Laptop and personal laptop both use the horrendous Intel HD 530 video card in conjunction with Nvidia Quadro and GTX cards respectively. With both computers I had to search out the oldest driver I could find for the Intel video card. Once I had drivers from 2015 installed, the problem went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Option Two: Downgrade to Premiere 2018

This cleared up all the other problems I was having with Premiere 2019 (13). I'm sure Adobe will delete this post if I were to link directly to the instructions on how to do this, but if a cat were to walk across your keyboard and accidentally type "Premiere Project Downgrader" into Google you would be pleasantly surprised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NB: This guide details how to move Premiere Pro project files between different product versions, if/when you have no other options:

Are Adobe CC Files and Projects Backwards Compatible?

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Hacking" project files has been discussed many times here. No clue why any support staff would delete a post on it.

If you go to the SpeedGrade forum you'll find a thread near the top where I posted the specifics for both Mac and PC. And a guy that made an inexpensive forzoay utility app that I used a ton for auto-hacking the file both back and forward.

Of course 2018 is still available for download and you can have previous major versions installed.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines