Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full motion recording with audio

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2008 Feb 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Cap1 on Windows XP

I'm using Full Motion recording to capture a series of selections from a list box. However the mouse click sounds are not recorded while in full motion.

My Full Motion Recording options are set to:
Automatically use .... for drag and drop
Show mouse in full motion capture mode

I start recording in 'normal' mode then switch to full motion (F9) at the appropriate time, record the multi-selection list box, switch back to 'normal' (F10) and continue on.

Mouse click sounds are recorded in the 'normal' mode only.

Any suggestions or work-arounds?

Terry Belliveau
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2008 Feb 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Terry

The only workaround I can think of for this is:

You could try inserting a Transparent Caption with no text, then assign a mouse click sound to the caption so that when it appears, the sound plays. But I have a nagging suspicion that this has an issue. Seems I recall that there are audio issues with Transparent Caption types. But still try it. Maybe I'm off in what I'm remembering. Admittedly, this would require a bit of trial and error in order to get the timing to match when the click occurs.

If that were to fail in some way, perhaps create a tiny image and insert that. One that wouldn't be noticed and placed in an obscure location. And as earlier suggested, attach the sound to it and time it to appear when needed.

Hopefully this helped either directly, or spawned a thought that does work for you.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources