• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Lightroom with every update works worse and worse!

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your program with every update works worse and worse! Can not you really hire someone who will make the most popular photo processing software just work? These are some mockery ... you can get millions of dollars from people but you can not fix this program? There are still some problems with them .... recent updates have made photos after magnification pixeluje and you have to wait before the photo will appear as it should ... is it really so difficult to create with such a budget a smoothly running program? For such a working, or rather non-functioning program, you should give photographers the money that pays for you, until the program runs smoothly and without strange problems. Pictures in full screen mode can not even be processed, because the reaction of the program is so slow that you can go crazy ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Adobe. As a side note, I have been using Lightroom since early version 2. For some reason I have never had a performance issue. Lightroom has always worked as expected. I am using a very modest 8 GB Windows desktop computer. Sorry that you are having difficulties with your computer and Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Adobe. As a side note, I have been using Lightroom since early version 2. For some reason I have never had a performance issue. Lightroom has always worked as expected. I am using a very modest 8 GB Windows desktop computer. Sorry that you are having difficulties with your computer and Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines