• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release) Lost Editing Function

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own the software and have the installation disk. Over the past couple of months the software has lost Edit function. Last week it changed my to a trial subscription service (which I'm not interested in). Now when I go to EDIT a document (add a water mark or text) I receive a message indicating I don't have that function, my trial has expired. I removed Adobe from my computer and reinstalled but am having the same issue.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Hi Zilla2753,

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a perpetual license for Acrobat 2017 as well as for Acrobat Pro DC.

Please try following troubleshooting steps:

1-Uninstall Acrobat currently installing on the machine by going into Programs & Features > locate Acrobat > uninstall.

2- Reboot the machine after uninstallation.

3- Download Acrobat 2017's installer from this link: Download Acrobat 2017 and install. You need your Acrob

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had similar problem on ver. 2019 that you facing with too.  My "Edit" and Add Text" functions no long workable even though the Acrobat was reinstalled once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zilla and Samson, two questions

1. Do you habe a subscription, or a perpetual license?

2. What is the exact version you have (eg 3016.123.76547)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zilla2753,

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a perpetual license for Acrobat 2017 as well as for Acrobat Pro DC.

Please try following troubleshooting steps:

1-Uninstall Acrobat currently installing on the machine by going into Programs & Features > locate Acrobat > uninstall.

2- Reboot the machine after uninstallation.

3- Download Acrobat 2017's installer from this link: Download Acrobat 2017 and install. You need your Acrobat 2017 serial number to complete the installation.

4- Reboot the machine once again and check.

Hi Samsonho,

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for Creative Cloud all apps as well as for Acrobat Pro DC ( currently canceled).

You can download and install Acrobat Pro DC either from the Creative Cloud website or by using the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Please refer to the following help document for the same:

Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Let us know if you need any further help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines