• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro and Media Encoder CC 2018 Export Problem!

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community

I have been using Premiere and Media Encoder for a very long time and started about recently that my export has some problems with Media Encoder. 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Please find the above stills. I keep getting this kind of frame glitch, or splits if you call, while exporting and after exporting, you get this result. My computer is iMac and my current export setting is H.264, 23.976 fps, Render At Maximum Depth, VBR 2 Pass both 32, Key Frame Distance, and Use Maximum Render Quality. I have used this same setting for a very long time but now I'm getting this kind of annoying glitches. Is it the problem of the setting before export or is it the problem of Media Encoder?

Anyone who can help with this is most appreciated.

Thank you very much

Best,

Chris

Chris Film Presents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Sorry for this issue. It seems like a GPU driver/renderer issue.

Just for a test, change the renderer from Project settings in Premiere Pro and try export from Premiere Pro. Here are the steps: FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vidya

I just tried this method but doesn't work, the glitching problem is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting directly from Premiere Pro instead of Adobe Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did try, export from Premiere directly, still the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply. What are the system specs(OS version, GPU model, CPU, RAM)?

Have you imported the exported file back into Premiere Pro and checked the playback?

Is this happening with all footages? What is the source footage file format and codec?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Vidya

It's macOS 10.13.3 version with 3.4GHz Intel Core i5, 16GB 2400 MHz DDR4, and Radeon Pro 560 4 GB

the strange thing is that when I copied my entire timeline in the current project and pasted back to my other previous project file and exported through Media Encoder, it's successful and no glitching issue. But if I do the direct export from this current project, whether through Media Encoder or directly from Premiere Pro, it has this frame glitching issue. I still want to solve and figure out how this happens.

Best,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines