• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

external hard drive not recognized

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The albums I have already uploaded and culled through on my external hard drive are not recognized after the hard drive was ejected and put back in.  LR is recognizing the hard drive as an SD card and says the photos cannot be found.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. What Operating System?

2. Can you use File Explorer  (Windows) or Finer (MAC) to see the hard drive and the files on your computer?

3. Are you sure you were looking at the correct drive.

4. And when you accomplish task (2) double check the hard drivers designated letter, in case it changed (due to conflict). Ilightroom thinking it is looking at an SD card as opposed to a hard drive makes me ask (3) and (4).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try restarting the computer.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines