Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing edits from CC Mobile to Classic

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all-

I recently went through and edited 50+ images in LR CC using the ios app because my desktop was down and that is all I had available at the time. I recently upgraded to LR Classic on my desktop, so I assumed I could finalize the edits and export at full resolution from my desk top once it was back in commission. My client is looking to print the images, so I was planning on sending them the full resolution image which is around 40MB rather than the low resolution files that are exported using LR CC (5MB).

I realize I can easily sync my images from LR Classic to LR CC, but am not able to find the steps on how to do this in reverse. My options seem to be:

1. Import the RAW files with no edits directly from my external hard drive to LR Classic and edit the images again from scratch on my desktop or

2. Import the files to LC Classic that were exported from LR CC at low resolution.

Since my client has already seen the images and like the edits and want to make prints with them, neither of these options are good at all. Any suggestions at all would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All you need to do is enable sync in Lightroom Classic. The photos and their edits will then appear in the catalogue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to John: How to sync Lightroom Classic CC desktop with Lightroom CC

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines