• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Untertitel in Premiere Pro: Wo ist die Vielfalt der Textgestaltung hin???

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe auf älteren Version die Untertitel ganz gut hinbekommen. Da gab es ja das TITEL-Werkzeug, das nun ja offenbar in der neuen Version durch eine eigene Untertitel-Funktion ersetzt wurde, wenn ich das richtig sehe. Bei der alten konnte ich die Textattribute aufs Genaueste hin justieren, nun kann ich nur rudimentär bestimmen wie mein Text aussehen soll, also Farbe, Größe, Textart. Oder gibt es etwas eine erweiterte Funktion hier die ich bisher nicht entdeckt habe? Finde nichts darüber im Netz.

Konkret will ich die Schriftart ARIAL UNICODE MS etwas auseinanderziehen, um die Leserlichkeit zu erleichtern.

Danke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Min Deutsch ist nicht ser gut ... so I must respond in English.

I guess you're talking about using the EGP, the new graphics workspace. Yes, it's very different.

Basic text controls such as font, kerning  and leading are in the EGP, the Essential Graphics panel,  when you have the Edit tab selected of the EGP.

Further text controls and animation of text and graphics are controlled by the ECP, effects control panel.

It can be wise to look for online tutorials and blogs on using the new EGP/Mogrts process. Powerful and slick for some things but a very different working process. Very worth learning.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and thanks a lot!

Well, I was looking for something, and you guys helped me very much! I'm new with that version of Premiere, so I didn't checked out the EGP yet. It's superbe, I mean, exactly what I was waiting for years 😉 It's by the way pretty easy to use.

That stuff will make my work much more easier that night! Yes, night, cause the work must be done until tomorrow.

Thank god for the invention called coffee 😉

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untertitel = Subtitles. Which can be done with the Legacy Titler, the Essential Graphics, or the captioning tools.

I am guessing he is having a problem with Captions, because some formats have VERY minimal control over text (by the nature of the format, such as 608 Closed Caption). But we don't know.

Nicolas: which one are you trying to use?

Essential Grahics Panel - as Neil describes:

Create titles and motion graphics with the Graphics workspace in Premiere Pro.

Legacy Titler:

Working with legacy title templates in Premiere Pro creating using Adobe Title Designer

Note: the workspace for the legacy titler is messed up. If this is what you are looking for, we'll provide more information.

Captions:

Learn to work with captions in Premiere Pro

If Captions, the styles and font control depend in part on the format: Open Captions, Closed Caption (608 or 708), or others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines