• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My dynamic stamps don't work and I think it has to do with the path on my mac.

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to create a dynamic stamp that has my signature and the current date.  I have followed the directions given in adobe support and given in several youtube videos, and I always end up with a stamp that has my signature and the date that I created the stamp - the date won't change.  I am using a text field form element with

event.value = util.printd("mm/dd/yyyy", new Date());  as the calculated value.

I think the problem is the path.  /Macintosh HD/Users/elizathornton/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/Stamps/     Doesn't exist on my computer.

On my mac, the pathway is:   /Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/DC   

There was no Stamps folder - even when I created a /Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/Stamps  no actual files show up there when I make a new stamp.   Adobe is putting them SOMEWHERE because I can make new custom stamps, but I can't find them, and I can't get the date to change on the stamps I create.

What can I do?

Thanks!

Eliza

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This article, video, and free folder locator PDF will help you locate the user stamps folder on your computer:

How To Locate The Javascripts Or The Stamps Folder In Acrobat Or Reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out - the Library folder was "hidden"

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines