• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Photoshop & Premiere Elements 2019

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased Photoshop & Premiere Elements 2019 and when I try to download via internet I receive download failed - restart required

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Hi Bryan,

PDApp is a log file created which includes the information related to installation, hence if there are error occurring while installation then they will be listed in the PDApp/log, to know how to locate it and read to find the errors please go through the following help document: Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bryanw7739372, where are you downloading Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2019 from?  Please try beginning the downloads from the following pages:

Download Photoshop Elements | 2019, 2018, and 15

Download Adobe Premiere Elements | 2019, 2018, and 15

Feel free to update this public forum discussion, if you face any additional difficulties, Bryanw7739372.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you .... I will try these links when I get home from work tonight.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone

Bryan Warburton

Marine Technical Advisor

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you continue to have problems downloading, try a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I have downloaded fully the below link and also changed Browser to ‘Firefox’ however still the same problem when it gets to 1% download I get a notice Installation Failed / restart required.

If you have any other suggestions that would be appreciated.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bryanw7739372 are you downloading or installing Photoshop Elements 2019?  Can you please post a screenshot of where you are getting stuck? You can find details on how to post a screenshot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video? .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

Please see attached (and below) of where I get to while installing Photoshop …… this comes up at 1% of the installation on each occasion.

I have also tried to install with both Wi-Fi connected and also with cable connected direct from Router to computer with the same results.

I am trying to install from my purchased Redemption Code.

I have sufficient free space on computer for download/installation.

Any further guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Bryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bryan, I am sorry but your attachment is not visible.  Please click on the View the Full discussion link in your e-mail update.  This will allow you to interact directly with your public forum discussion and post the screenshot.  It still is unclear if you are downloading or installing when you are getting stuck.  You are also welcome to contact our support team at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bryan, did you download the installation files that were linked to in message #1 of this public forum discussion?  The screenshots seem to indicate that you are beginning the installation process at http://www.adobe.com/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The above is what is in my 'Download Folder' that I downloaded from your suggestion above in comment No.1

After that download then the installation starts and where it gets stuck on 1% installation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Bryan.  Please check the PDAapp and install log for any errors that may be preventing the installation from occurring locally.  You can find information on how to locate and interpret both logs at:

Photoshop Elements installation errors

Creative Cloud download and install errors 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bani & Jeff,

I apologise for my lack of knowledge however what do you mean by PDApp …… I tried the links you suggested however when I open the page I do not understand what I need to do next.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Bryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bryan,

PDApp is a log file created which includes the information related to installation, hence if there are error occurring while installation then they will be listed in the PDApp/log, to know how to locate it and read to find the errors please go through the following help document: Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have managed to download Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 & Premiere Elements 2019 however when I try and open Video Editor or Photo Editor it asks me for a Serial Number however cannot find this number. The program does work on the '30 day Trial Version'.

I have the Redemption Code but do not know how to get Serial Number.

Can anyone advise ….. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bryan, you can find your serial number under your Adobe account, to know how to locate it please refer to the following help document: Find your serial number.

Let us know if you have any more queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bani & Jeff,

Thanks for your responses however the Serial Number in my Adobe Account is still from an old 2008 Photoshop & Premiere Elements version which was on an old computer a long time ago and it does not accept this number in the 2019 version.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bryan, if you have not purchased Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2019, then you will be unable to install it.

You can find the installation files for older versions of Photoshop and Premiere Elements at Adobe software and other downloads .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I purchased the Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2019 (still have receipt) around a month ago and I have the Redemption Card for that purchase that I received with it. The 2019 program is now installed on my computer using this Redemption Card and I can open the Home Screen but when I click on Video Editor or Photo Editor it asks me for a Serial Number. When I look in Adobe Accounts it appears that the old Serial Number from 2008 is still there. I tried to use this number however it would not allow.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bryan thanks for the clarification, you can use the process listed in Help with redemption codes to exchange the redemption code to a serial number.  The serial number will be automatically registered as part of the redemption process.

If you are facing difficulties with the redeeming the redemption code, then please begin a chat session at Contact Customer Care .  Redemption code concerns should be discussed privately and not in a discussion forum visible to anyone with Internet access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff,

Thanks ..... I will try your suggestion.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines