Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open .idap file

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Been packaging Incopy assignment (.icap file) and sending it to the editor. She will send me back an file - assignment all edited (.idap). But I just updated Creative Cloud 2019, and now I can't open the .idap file she sends over. This error message pops up: The selected package file requires an InDesign document "^1" that cannot be found.

This is really annoying. Anyone else getting this issue?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Hi,

We have a plugin to fix this issue. Please can you send me an email at amaarora@adobe.com citing your operating system (MAC or Win) and if you would want to try out the fix.

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving ot InCopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifer,

Would you mind taking out a moment and submit a bug here: Adobe InDesign Feedback ?

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jennifer, I'm having the same problem too. Did you ever figure it out? I just went back to using the previous version of Indesign so I could continue working, which is frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have a plugin to fix this issue. Please can you send me an email at amaarora@adobe.com citing your operating system (MAC or Win) and if you would want to try out the fix.

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines