• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony A7III - unable to preview image

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom 6.14 and just got a Sony A7III. I was wanting to play with my first pictures and what's this - unable to preview image. So I update, it updates. I restart it, same thing.

I look everywhere online, think maybe this new CC will solve it. It does, but its a trial. How much is it? $9.99. A month. What.

I get that adding new stuff costs $ and I'd be ok paying $10 - once, but I'm not a pro here. Camera was expensive enough, and I already paid for Lightroom. Am I missing something here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

New hardware (camera A7111), Old Software (Lightroom 6.14)

Lightroom was updated in April 2018 to allow raw file editing from the Sony A7111.

You need Lr-Classic v7.3 or higher to use your raw files in Lightroom. Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Lr-Classic is only available by subscription to a Photography Plan.

You have two options to edit A7111 raw files-

1. Subscribe to get the latest Lightroom Classic v8, Photoshop 2019 and Bridge. (for the ~$10/month)

2. Download and install the Adobe DNG Converter. Convert your sony files to DNG raw and import into Lr 6.14.

99jon tech: Lightroom Classic CC 7.3 April Update

Converter Download link in this document-

Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines