• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error compiling movie!!!

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just get that notice, my video work perfect in project. But when I try to export like I always my default exporting settings; this error box appears.

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 14.24.45.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you export to any other codec such as ProRes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I tried several different codec options. Component info changes but error still exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then it seems like you have a corrupt clip on the timeline that trigger those errors. As a test, create a new timeline and go to File > New > Bars and Tone and just place it on the new timeline and try to export that. Does it work?

If no, create a brand new project and try Bars and Tone in that project.

If yes, more info is needed such as where does the clips on the timeline comes from. Video camera/phone/pad/screen recording? Please be detailed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for quick reply but what do you mean as using bars and tone?

Btw, my project was working well, I already export a previous version of my work but I changed a few things and now I have export issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for quick reply but what do you mean as using bars and tone?

Since Bars and Tone can be created in Premiere Pro by going to File > New > Bars and Tone and then place that synthetic video on a timeline it´s an easy way to rule out corrupted video and/or a corrupted project.

But, since the project has worked before i would close that project and then create a brand new project and import the old project into the new one and try to export again. If it still throws errors on export, try to reset the Preferences: FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro?

If none of the abowe works deleting the Media Cache Database manually can do wonders. Open your Preferences in Premiere Pro and locate the folder in the image below. Close Premiere Pro and delete that folder you have and open the project again and try to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered that reason of error is, effects on audio that I make. I edit my audios with essential sound panel in premiere pro. Without audio effects, export works well, so I took back all effects such as reduce noise, reduce reverb; and make those edits on Audition. Now I solved my problem.

Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

O.k, thanks for updating with the solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines