• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exports crash at about 70%-80% completion every time

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just went to export my first VLOG on APP 2019 and the software crashes at about 70% or 80% every time!!!!!!!!!! I have an edited video sitting in Adobe, but cannot use it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're crashing, feel free to send me a crash report.  These provide good info.  You can copy and paste the crash info from the dialog that pops up if you'd like to send it to me directly.     

Your issues sounds a bit different than the DL performance issues mentioned above.  May be worth filing a new thread to help focus on that issue.  Otherwise, more info is needed in order to help.  (OS, GPU, GPU Driver, Project details, etc).  

There have been a lot of recent changes with GPU drivers and OS.  If you're crashing that would be one of the first things I would check into.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines