• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects for Windows 7 32 bits?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any version of this fabulous software for Windows 7 with 32 bits? I have 4 GB of RAM. I yould like to have this product but I don´t know which version or how can I find it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects CS5 onwards is 64bit only.

CS4 is 32 bit, but you'll really struggle on 4mb - which, in reality, works out at about 3 once the system has stolen its piece.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2012 Sep 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had download this version of AE Cs4... But when I tried to install it, this appeared...

Captura.PNG

An error has ocurred in the extraction of some files. Check that you have enough Hard Disk in your PC and the write privileges of the destiny file.

I had mroe than 300 GB of space in my hard disk and I had change the destiny file, but It itsn´t working.

And when I run the setup...

Captura.PNG

The first square: Checking system profile.

Second Square: Instalation error

The configuration has detected an error and it can´t continue. Please contact the service of client attention of Adobe to get help.

I had try a lot of things...

What shall I do?

Sorry for my English, because my first language is Spanish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the errors are pretty clear - you are not running with sufficient user priviliges or something si blocking stuff. Turn off UAC and your virus scanner, run as admin.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned off the UAC and my virus scanner, I also ran it as administrator... It´s the same problem. Can we get in contact using Skype?

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please i want after effects free for windows 7 professional 32 bit plzzzz adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines